Chapter 40

That night:
Adam and teigan were getting ready to go to the club. Teigan finished off her makeup and just adjusted her lipstick. "Come on babe I'm always waiting for you" Adam said. "Excuse me but you take forever with your hair I like to take my time Adam I'm done now anyway" teigan said. Teigan grabbed her purse and headed downstairs. Adam was at the bottom of the stairs and had a huge smile on his face. "You look gorgeous babe" Adam said. "Thankyou Adam and you look handsome as always" teigan said. Teigan gave Adam a kiss and they headed outside and got in the cab which was taking them to the club. They arrived at the club and Adam got them straight in. The music was playing loudly and there was flashing lights everywhere. Adam held teigans hand tightly as they walked to the bar and sat on the stools. "2 tequilas please" Adam said. They barman got the two tequilas and passed them to Adam. Adam gave on too teigan. They both drank the tequilas. "Let's dance" Adam said. Adam held teigans hand and pulled her into the busy crowd. Adam wrapped his arms around teigans waist and pulled her closer as they danced. They danced for about 45 minutes. "I need a drink" teigan said. They both went to the bar and got some more tequilas. Teigan drank hers straight away. "Easy in the drinks babe" Adam said. They both started laughing. Adam got some more drinks and they sat in the vip booth. They were Both a little tipsy. "I'm going to the toilet I will be back in one second" Adam said. "Okay babe" teigan said. Adam kissed teigan and headed to the toilet. Teigan drank her tequila she did save Adam one but he was taking to long so she drank his. She was starting to get a little drunk. She hid the glasses under the seat and hoped Adam wouldn't see. Adam came back to the booth. "You okay babe" Adam asked. "I am absolutely fantastic" teigan said. "You want anything to drink" Adam asked. "Hell yeah just get me anything babe" teigan said. Adam got up and got some drinks and came back with more tequila and some shots. Teigan reached straight for the tequila. "Babe slow down on the drinking" Adam said laughing. "Oh I'm fine Adam" teigan said. She drank the whole of the tequila quickly and had a few shots before Adam had even finished his first tequila. Teigan went to lean for another drink but Adam drank it. They both danced for a little while then sat back down. Teigan was wobbling around whilst Adam was sober. Adam sat down and teigan flopped down on his lap. Teigan was well and truly drunk. She leaned in to kiss Adam. "You Adam are the most sexiest person I have ever seen in my life did you know that" teigan said slurred. "Babe did you have drinks when I went the toilet" Adam asked. "Maybeeeee" teigan said smirking. "Babe no wonder why your drunk" Adam said. "I just want to have a good time Adam considering all I've ever had is shit things happen in my life probably why Jason done half of that stuff to me I'm a mess" teigan said. She went to lean for another drink. "Babe don't say that Come on I'm getting you home" Adam said. "Adam I want to party" teigan said. "Enough partying for you" Adam said. Adam picked teigan up and carried her over his shoulder. "Oh I know why you want to take me back Adam" teigan said. Adam carried teigan back all the way back to the villa. Adam unlocked the door and put teigan down. She kicked off her heels as Adam sat down in the living room. Teigan jumped on top of Adam and kissed him. "Come on babe think it's time you went to bed" Adam said. "No way that's boring" teigan said. "Let's have fun" she said smirking. She started to lift her dress up. Adam stopped her and pulled her dress down. "No baby not while your drunk" Adam said. "But why Adam is it because I'm bad at it" teigan slurred. "No not at all baby your amazing at it I don't want us to have sex when your drunk like this and you not remember it the next morning I want every time that we have sex to it be meaningfull" Adam said. "I can't do it not while your like this babe" Adam said. "Come on let me carry you up" Adam said. Adam lifted her up bridal style and carried her to bed. Adam opened the bedroom door and put teigan on the floor. He took her dress off and Put on of his huge t shirts over her head and on her. "Your to good to me babe" teigan slurred. She tripped over but Adam caught her just in time. Adam lifted her up into bed. "Come on addy" teigan said. Teigan cuddled into Adam. "Night night" teigan said. "Night babe" Adam said. Teigan fell asleep straight away but Adam was still awake. As much as he loved having sex with teigan he didn't want her to forget it the next morning he wanted every time to be special between them he just couldn't do it to her he loved Her too much. He was really annoyed that he didn't know she drank whilst he went to the bathroom he didn't know why she hid it from him but he did know one thing she was going to wake up with a killer hangover.