Uninvited and Reluctantly Accepted Guests

**I thought I would upload another chapter since I waited a while before uploading the last one (sorry about that!) I hope you like it!**

It was the summer and Scorpius and Rose had a house full of people. Not by preference.

Albus and Alice had stopped by with Gwen to borrow some chairs and had ended up staying for a cup of tea. Shortly after, Lily had arrived in a state, followed quickly by Charlie; they had broken up for the third time this month and were now having a shouting match in the living room. James and Michael had appeared, each with their own opinions on weddings and were trying to persuade Rose and Scorpius to take a side. Teddy and Victoire were also there, showing off their new puppy.

Rose felt as though she was being pulled a thousand different directions. The kitchen was crammed with people as well as a crying little girl and a puppy running around in circles.

The muffled shouts of Lily and Charlie could be heard through the closed living room door.

"Well at least I wasn't the one who ran off at the first sign of something serious!" she screamed.

"Not that again! Remember you the one who got drunk and kissed your boss!" he bellowed.

"Merlin, I hate my family sometimes," Rose muttered under her breath, "we were having a perfectly normal Sunday morning before this,"

"Gwennie, shh, okay? -"

"no, Maxwell, you don't do that on the carpet -"

"I hate big weddings -"

"and my dad is going to coach the new Quidditch team -"

"Vic, you have to train him the basics first -"

"Oh, for the love of all that is good in this world," Scorpius said, pinching the bridge of his nose. He grabbed onto Rose's wrist and pulled her into the downstairs toilet.

"Maybe we could just climb out the window," he said causing her to laugh. She pressed her forehead to his. 

"This is ridiculous," she whispered, "how long do you reckon we can stay in here before someone notices we're gone?"

"I reckon another few minutes. There are so many of them, they won't realise we've snuck away,"

She sighed. 

"This is just like it used to be, isn't it?" he said.

"What do you mean?" 

"You know, me pulling you aside to avoid your father seeing us together. I mean, he never liked me in the beginning, did he? If he knew I used to snog you in the bathroom, he'd have kill me,"

She laughed quietly.

"Scorpius - " she began, but she was interrupted by a smash from the kitchen.

"Oh, what is it now?!" Scorpius said, leaving in pursuit of the noise.

" - I need to tell you something," she finished quietly, to the empty space in front of her. She followed him out into the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of James magically repairing several teacups.

"Sorry, my bad," he said, looking at the faces of Scorpius and Rose.

"Why don't we make you all lunch? You can go and chat in the living room, yeah?" Scorpius suggested, eager to get them into a bigger room with less porcelain.

"Lily and Charlie are in the living room," Albus stated, matter-of-factly.

Rose sighed and opened the door to the living room to see Lily and Charlie with their tongues down each other's throats and his hand up the bottom of her skirt.