(8)Juvia's home

Gray's POV:

I woke up. I will now go to Juvia-sama's house! I eated breakfast and brushed my teeths. "Bye mom." "Bye honey." I walked to Juvia-sama's house and then knocked. Nobody opened. I opened the door and walked in. "Hello?" I walked upstairs and opened Juvia-sama's bedroom doors. There she was sleeping peacifuly. I walked to her and shook her. "Juvia-sama." "N-no..." Juvia-sama groaned. "Then it doesnt leave me another choice." I pulled blanked off of Juvia. I started to blush like crazy. She was only wearing her black underwear. I just couldnt stand thos anymore. I got on top of Juvia-sama and leaned in.I kissed her♡. She then woke up. "Gwaq?!" I pinned her on the bed while kissing her. I slipped my tongue in her mouth. After exploring her mouth I sucked her tongue. "Gray-sama...ah!" My hand started to go to Juvia-sama's left breast. I then realized what I was doing so i fast got off. I bowed. "GOMENASAI JUVIA-SAMA! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE DO-" "It's okay..." "Huh?" "I said its okay...I enjoyed it tho..." Juvia-sama got up from bed and walked to me. She playfully punched my shoulder. "You got horny didnt you?" She smirked. "Its not that! Its that umm its umm..." "Lets test you out then." "Wha-" Before I knew she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Juvia-sama!!" She then hugged me so my head was between her breasts. "Juvia-sama!!!" "You are so cute Gray-sama~♡" She said and kissed my head.