(9)Exploring house

Juvia's POV:

Aww Gray-sama is so cute!! ♡0♡
Juvia stopped hugging Gray-sama. Gray-sama looked shocked,Gray-sama's nose was bleeding and then Gray-sama fell on a floor. "Gray.... Gray!!" Juvia kneeled down. "Did you just call me Gray-sama?" "No what are you talking about... you are daydreaming to much. Wait outside of a room." Juvia pushed Gray-sama outside of the room and locked the door.

Gray's POV:

Juvia-sama pushed me out of the bedroom. I decided to walk around the house. I walked in a garden to see cage??Then I walked in a house.  While I was looking around something caught my eye. There was a picture of little Juvia-sama smiling and her parents......dad was looking kind of mad and mom looked serious. Around picture was candles. I picked picture up. "Gray?! What are you doing??!!" Juvia-sama runned to me and took picture from my hands. "Juvia-sama where are you parents?" ".........They are dead.........." Oh my Mavis..... I didnt mean to... Stupid me!!" Umm Im sorry Juvia-sama..." "Its okay..." "Juvia-sama umm........ why is there cage in a garden....." "You saw it?!!" She started to cry.

-Flash back (Juvia:8 years old)-

Juvia's POV:

"Why are you late??!!!" Juvia's mommy yelled at Juvia. "J-juvia w-was h-helping teacher......" " You sl*t you need to be punished!" Mommy grabbed Juvia's hand and walked in a garden. It was raining really hard. Mommy throwed Juvia in a cage and locked her in. "You will stay here 2 days." "Mommy..." Juvia cryed. "DONT CALL ME MOMMY OR MOM, YOU MISTAKE!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO UGLY??!! YOU LOOK LIKE WATER!! THAT BLUE HAIR AND BLUE EYES ARE ANNOYING AND DONT LOOK AT ME OR I WILL UPROOT YOUR UGLY EYES!!"Mommy punched Juvia and walked in a house. "Mommy......."

-Flash back ends (Juvia:17 years old)-

Juvia's POV:

"Its...ITS NOT YOUR BUISINESS!!"