Chapter 7

For a moment there I thought I had lost my ability to speak, I just stood there looking at him lost in my thoughts. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, I gave up trying to speak when he sat beside me.

"I know I'm hot but you really don't have to look at me like that, you are making me nervous," he told me smirking.

Annoying. I'm not even staring at you because you are hot. Not that he isn't something.

"I wasn't staring, I was just surprised to see you here that's all" I retorted.

"OK, you are looking nice by the way," he said staring at me.

I just looked away at some guys there playing beer pong. Everyone was having so much fun and I felt like I didn't belong here.

I just laid back on the couch and wrapped an arm around myself ignoring Henry's stare.

"Do you want to go outside, it is kinda crowded in here?" he asked raising an eyebrow waiting for me to answer.

I really do want to go home but I can't because of my brother, so then I could go outside but not with him.

But then he is trying to get close so I might as well try.

"Okay, let's go".

He stood up and held my hand urging me to follow him.

"Where are we going," I asked pulling him to a stop in the middle of the crowd.

"Outside"

"But the way out is that way," I said pointing to the door Declan and I came inside from.

"Do you want to go home?"

"No,"

"We are just going outside for some fresh air, there is a garden behind the house," he said taking my hand again.

"And how do you know that?"

"You know, if we go out you can ask me all those questions without shouting so much," he said looking at me intensely.

Gosh, I even didn't know that I was shouting with all the noise and the loud music playing, I couldn't even hear myself.

The house had a beautiful garden with different types of flowers. There was a glass wall which separated part of the garden and that hall.
You couldn't see through from outside but I think you can see the garden from inside.

"I have been here many times, Gary's mom is a friend of my mom so you know. Those boring parties they have been throwing".

"Yeah"

"So who did you come here with, you look like you don't even know anyone here."

"I came with my brother, I thought I told you that already"

"No, you didn't"

"Okay then now you know," I said crossing my hand on my chest, more like on my boobs.

"Who is your brother." He asked as we walked.

"I don't think you know him, why do you ask?"

"Many people are from my school, so I might know him.

"His name is Declan," I told him.

"Declan Anderson?"

"Oh okay, I don't think I know him," he told me.

"Yeah, I figured."

Then, we were silent for a while.

"So you're an indoor girl, huh, you don't like parties that much do you?"