Puzzles

"Why are you trying to confuse me? It's not fair." He said

"I'm not trying to confuse you unlike you who tried to confuse me as often as you do." I replied.

"You confuse me often regardless of whether you try to or not."

"Apparently I'm a confusing person, full of surprises and mysteries."
"Which is right, and great." He said bluntly throwing me off a little bit.

"How is that great?"

"Every girl is a puzzle. But you're complex. You're one of those puzzles that take forever to figure out. But regardless of how long it takes, you still get the same picture at the end: beauty."

"Yes but you get so annoyed with pieces not fitting that in the end, edges of the pieces are worn.... Almost broken." I said unsure.

"Yes have to try to fit the pieces in a thousand different ways before it works. But when it works and you see the whole picture, it's completely worth it. Even when the puzzle is only partially completed, the slightest image gives the sense of anticipation and desire to want to finish and see how beautiful it really is."

"But what if it's one of those that takes your whole life to finish?"

"That makes it so much better because you constantly are seeing the beauty evolve as you fit each piece in place."

"The picture always being seen as something different?"

"It's not that its always being seen as something different, but rather you have the same image being reinforced into your brain with more detail, more vivid color, abstraction."

"Hmmm..." I whispered.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I don't know, just a new way of thinking about people and events." I replied. "Everyday life."

"That's my way of looking at you."

"Just me?"

"Yes, just you."