Chapter 1

Dipper was casually walking through the forest of his paradise, not a care in the world. Mabel had to go back to her dimension and report back, although dipper didn't quite care as it was just him and nature, the perfect combination. Taking in the sweet smell of fresh pine was one of dippers many joys of making such creations. A rusting of a bush caught dippers attention so he swiftly turned to face what ever awaited. Suddenly a black cat appeared, it had bright blue eyes, a very unusual sight, not to mention the double tail that swung in harmony with each other.
He recognized it as one of his first creations that he made a very long time ago back when he was just a 'sapling,' or in other words a child.
"Hey Tyrone." Dipper said as he kneeled down to pet the cat behind its ear. It purred in response.
Besides Mabel Tyrone was Dippers best friend from the very beginning, they where inseparable.
Tyrone meowed in response and leaned more into Dippers touch.
"Want to enjoy the scenery with me?" Dipper asked.
Tyrone meowed.
"Alright then let's go." Dipper stated as he stood up and continued, Tyrone following close behind.
'This is why I love my job' Dipper thought with Tyrone at his side and green forest as far as the eye could see.
------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Bill was finishing up with one of his victims placing the deceased human soul in a triangle locket around his neck. Souls were great like that and could fit into many different places, just as long as it was laced with magic. With a snap of his finger his scythe disappeared and he was teleported back to the underworld.
'Home at last.' Bill thought as he passed by his
Three headed guard dog, Cerberus.
Sitting back on his throne he got out his list of victims to find it was completed.
"Wow how long has it been since that happened? A few centuries?"Bill chuckled to himself as he teleported a wine glass in his hand.
"Guess they where wrong when they say death never takes a break." Bill stated as he took a sip of the red liquid.
And just like that the one sound Bill didn't want to here chimed.
"We'll break times over." Bill stated as he teleported to the location.
A Deers body layed on the ground weezing in pain, a few claw marks etched on its back and hind legs.
"Well well well Looks like you escaped just in time to die." Bill told the animal as his scythe appeared.
He was about to bring it down when a almost familiar voice could be heard.
"Tyrone? What's wrong?" The voice said.
'That voice. It's so familiar, where have I heard it before?' Bill asked himself curiously as he snuck to where the sound was coming from.
'Huh would you look at that it's my good friend Life. Or I suppose it's Dipper now.' Smirking I followed behind Dipper, leaving the deer to wither in pain for a little longer.
'I hope that animal doesn't pass out on me its not fun working with unconscious creatures.' Bill thought to himself.
----------------------------------------------------
"Tyrone?" Dipper questioned as Tyrone stood like a rock, his fur standing on end.
Kneeling down Dipper pet Tyrone trying to reassure him.
"What is it?" Dipper asked until a twig snapping caught his attention, Tyrone now in defense mode.
"Who's there." Dipper called nervously.
"Aww it hurts my feelings you've already forgotten about me Pinetree~"
"Death!" Dipper stated in shock as the familiar figure steeped out from the forest.
"You sure changed." Dipper stated taking in the new look. He wore a yellow tailcoat with a black top hat and tie, his left eye was covered in a black eyepatch. Not what you'd expect from the bringer of death.
"I could say the same about you Pinetree. Although I'd prefer you call me by my name, Bill." Bill said as he looked at the boy.
"What do you want death." Dipper snapped not in the mood to be facing death.
"I'm hurt kid, can't a guy just visit the being that's the reason he exists?" Bill asked looking hurt.
"Not unless that person is you." Dipper snapped back.
"Alright calm down Pinetree, I'm just here for work and thought I'd say hi. I mean it's has been a few hundred years since we've seen each other."
"Alright fine Bill," dipper spoke his name like venom "Do what you came here to do and nothing more, once your done leave." Dipper stated, he didn't want his paradise to be ruined again by this demon.
"Alright, alright relax I'm not gonna start a plague or something I just came to collect a soul." Bill said smirking.
Dippers glare hardened "once your done get out."
Dipper turned around and shot one last glare before walking off, Tyrone following behind.
------------------------------------------------------
'He's so adorable when he's angry.' Bill thought before he returned to the deer.
"Since I'm in such a good mood I'll not let you suffer...well not more then you already have at least." Bill laughed and in a quick motion the deer laid limp and a yellow orb floated, 'I wonder if I should give this as a present for Pinetree. I'm sure he can reuse it or something since he is the 'bringer of life.' And besides it's not like Shooting Star is here to stop me.' Bill smirked as he knew what he was going to do. Bill knew it was wrong but that's what made it so right so he placed the soul in his locket and set his plan into motion.
'Pinetree, I will make you mine~'

______________________________
Hey guys just want to know your opinions on how these pov switches are working out. Please comment ^^