Chapter 2

Bills plan was in motion, and thankfully Mabel was no where to be seen. He had everything planned out and wouldn't let work interrupt him, even if that meant letting a "few" people and animals alike suffer, besides there other demons to do that anyways. Tonight will be perfect and that's all that matters.
He sat of a tree and watched Dipper as he did his own work of creating life, Bill actually found it quite interesting how Dipper created things even when he knows that they would eventually die.
'He's so cute.' Bill thought as Dipper smiled happily as his creation seemed to work out and a small rabbit hoped away into the forest.
Bill smirked as he watched Dipper stand up and look at the bright star filled sky. That seemed to be a perk to living so far out in the woods where no artificial light could dull the twinkling stars.
"It's a nice night." Dipper said aloud unaware of the being lurking in the trees.
'Well it's either now or never.' Bill thought as he jumped down from the tree landing on the grass. Dipper looked over quickly at the sudden noise.
"I agree." Bill smirked as dipper froze.
"W-what are you still doing here." Dipper tried to sound threatening but failed miserably.
"Thought I would hang around, besides I have a present for you." Bill stated as he walked towards Dipper.
"A gift?"
-----------------------------------------------------
'What does he mean by gift?' Dipper thought as Bill came closer.
"Yes Pinetree a gift." Bill stood a few feet away from dipper and untied something from around his neck.
Curiosity took over as dipper watched Bill hold out a triangular locket.
"Hold out your hand." Bill commanded, which was very unusual and actually quite intimidating. Dipper did as he was told knowing Bill would probably do something horrible if he didn't.
"What is it?" Dipper asked as the pendent was placed in his palm.
"Just open it." Bill smirked.
"Okay?" Dipper opened the locked and a bright orb like object floated above it.
"Like it?" Bill asked innocently.
"What is it?" Dipper asked as he poked the object with his free hand.
"It's a soul."
Dipper froze and looked at Bill shocked.
'A soul!? Oh my god what has Bill done.'
"A-a soul..." Dipper looked at Bill hoping he was joking.
"Yes, although not a ordinary soul it belonged to that deer I killed earlier."
Dipper felt sick to his stomach, this was a soul of a creature he created and now it was back in the palm of his hand the souls body long gone in death.
Dipper tried to speak but no words came out only red bloody tears feel down his face, and stained the grass below him. As for Death he didn't know how to respond for he felt no remorse.
Dipper fell to his knees as the soul was clutched in his hands the locket laid on the ground.
"Hey Pinetree I didn't mean to make you cry I just thought you could reuse it." Bill said actually shocked that Dipper was so worked up over just an animal soul. Bill kneeled down to Dipper.
"G-get out." Dipper said glancing up at Bill and pushing him away, dark red streaks graced his features as the tears stopped and anger took its place.
Bill was taken back by the attitude change but complied, he really didn't have any intent to hurt dipper in any way.
"Alright, I'll go. But I really did want to do something nice for you." Bill said as he snapped his fingers and was gone.
"Idiot. You can't just give someone something like a soul like its some sort of prize." Dipper said aloud to no one as he wiped some of the dried blood on his white cloak.
'I'm so weak I can't even stop myself from crying In front of my natural enemy, what would Mabel think.'
Looking down as the soul he held it close, and then he noticed the locket.
"I guess Bill left this." Picking up the triangular locket he could feel the soul being pulled twords it.
'This must be where Bill holds the souls he collects.' Dipper thought as he let the soul go into the locket.
'But why did Bill want me to have this? Was he really sincere when he wanted it to be a gift or was he deliberately trying to play with my feelings and hurt me. Like all demons do when they take away what I've given.' Dipper closed the locket and placed it on a nearby tree branch.
'Whatever it is I'm sure Bill will come back for this.'
-------------------------------------------------------
"Why does Pinetree have to make things so difficult!" Bill shouted out in frustration.
The women beside him let out a sickening choking noise as she drowned in her own blood, this caught Bills attention once again.
"Well lady it isn't your lucky day, normally I would make this quick but I'm in a bad mood." Bill said as he sliced a golden sword carved with triangles down on the women's arm breaking it instantly, she winced in pain, tears streaked down her face.
"I tried to do something nice for once and what do I get, nothing." Bill said again another sword appearing and he placed it in her other arm. A sickening snap was heard followed by a muffed scream, blood coughed up on the floor under her.
"Well since I'm a little behind schedule I should finish this. Maybe my next victims will be more helpful then you." Bill glared evilly as his scythe appeared in his hand. And sliced it over her chest, she stopped moving and a soul appeared, the memories of earlier clouded Bills mind so he reached for his locket.
'Dammit I gave it to Pinetree and forgot to get another one.' Snapping his fingers a new locket appeared, it wasn't like his normal golden lockets no this one was black and red but just as easily it locket the soul.
"Why are things always so complicated." Bill said in a calmer tone as he looked up towards the stars.