Chapter 5

'Tonight's the night, I've been thinking about it all night and now in just a few short hours I'll see him again. I managed to get Mabel to take a day off and hang out with her friends till tomorrow, she was hesitant at first but complied without any question as to why.
I have been practicing everything I need to say at least a hundred times in my head and I found a solution to one major problem. All that's left is for Bill to arrive. Come on this will be just a walk in the park... I hope.' No matter how much encouragement I tried to give myself nothing seemed to helping I was still nervous about the interaction.
Pacing across the forest clearing suddenly a noise caught my attention.
'Bill is here already!?'
To my surprise and relief it was only Tyrone who waddled up and affectionately rubbed my leg, picking up the slightly chubby feline i rubbed the back of his ear causing a purr.
"I'm glad it's just you Tyrone."
I received a meow in reply.
"I know you can't talk but sometimes I like to pretend you do."
Petting Tyrone I received another meow.
"I'm gonna pretend I didn't pretend to here that." I chuckled as I placed Tyrone down.
Tyrone looked back at me before running back where he came from.
Suddenly I felt a new presents unlike any I've felt before, I knew for a fact it wasn't Mabel and it didn't seem like the morbid aura of Bill, but whoever it was they meant business and not the friendly kinda. The presents started off close but what was unusual is the fact it would disappear then reappear closer and more intimidating.
"Who's there!" I called out trying my best to match the intimidating feeling.
A odd sounding chuckle replied, it was unfamiliar and bone chilling.
"I am deeply wounded you wouldn't remember me life or are you Dipper now." The voice echoes all around, even though it was about twelve in the morning the sky darkened and an all two familiar blue glow surrounded the outline of the trees that grew around the opening. Finally I realized who it was.
"It can't be there's no way."
"Again I'm hurt, you really thought that prison could hold me? Oh dipper how foolish."
That's when the all two familiar being showed himself, the one who should never even exist, a being even more horrid and cruel then death itself...

-----------------------------------------------------
"Can you believe that life wants to see me!?" I asked excitedly to a child who was deathly sick who laid helpless on a hospital cot. She shook her head weakly as the old fashioned monitor beeped slowly, family surrounded her tears filled their eyes, all unaware of my presents.
"I wonder what he wants to tell me." I asked enthusiastically.
"Can I ask you something." She asked in a hushed voice her eyes almost lifeless.
I could here her family question who she was talking to but we both ignored their cries of confusion.
"Sure shoot kid."
"Why is my family so sad, I just don't understand." She was so innocent, any being would turn to mush and spare her life, to bad I'm not a normal being.
"Their upset cause your dying kid."
"Are you an angel?" I smirked as the family's gasps of sorrow.
"Nah kid I'm just someone who's doing a job."
"And what is your job mister?" She asked her breath becoming shallow.
"Don't worry you'll see soon." I replied as my scythe appeared in my hands.
"Okay mister." She said as her eyes fluttered closed unable to stay open any longer.
I shouldn't enjoy this as much as I do but what can you expect, I'm Bill Cipher the Incarnation of death. Swiftly I mad a cut and the monitor flatlined with a continues beep.
My joy was cut short as I received my next location and my smirk soon faded. It was for a vast amount of animal deaths but something was off about this assignment. Continuing to read my assignment I realized the location was near if not on Dippers territory.
"Don't tell me." Making a portal I teleported to the location just to be meet with ash and the red glow of fire. The forest was gone, incinerated to nothing but black soot. The aura was dark almost like my own but...different. Bones and animal corpses lined the area most scorched to unrecognizable heaps. The smell of burned flesh filled the air along with smoke any other being would have lost their lunch due to the sickening smell.
"This isn't right."
wasting no time I ran to where the border to dippers territory to be meet with nothing except the same view as before the border. Dipper wasn't anywhere to be seen and his aura was shrouded by something preventing me from locating him.
"Dipper." I ran forward concern and absolute shock filled my mind with dark morbid thoughts.
"Dipper!" I called faster just hoping to get a reply.
"Life where are you!" Now I was panicked, dead foliage in every direction.
Suddenly a glimpse of hope was heard, no it wasn't a voice it was more of a sound. Following it I was greeted with dippers two tailed cat who was hiding under a small cave made by a rock. He locked eyes with me before running off in another direction. Having no other lead I followed swiftly. The more I followed the stronger the dark aura became so without hesitation I summoned my sword.
"Dipper!" I called again.
Soon Tyrone stopped, as if by magic a small area of forest reminded untouched ahead and it only took a few seconds for me to recognize a figure laying face down on the ground.
"Dipper!" Grabbing him In my arms I noticed cuts and bruises lacing his arms, legs, and face.
"Dipper wake up." After a few heart stopping moments dippers eyes opened. He looked like he would pass out at any seconds but the worst part was the few words that escaped his mouth.
"Who are you." Then he fell into unconsciousness and the small color of green left turned black and dead, this part of the forest finally matched the rest.
Without hesitation I teleported both of us somewhere I felt would be safe.
--------------------------------------------