Chapter 9

Where is he!?
Pacing back and forth in the shack I was at a loss, Dipper has been gone for hours and Mabel still hasn't told me anything just to stay here and that she'll bring dipper back.
"Ugh!" Throwing my hands up in frustration I sat down on the couch. But not a few minutes later Mabel barged into the shack out of breath, and pretty shaken up.
"Mabel what happened? Where's dipper?" Running up to her I noticed some scratches,
She caught her breath after a few seconds and told me something that made my blood run cold.
"Gideon. I think Gideon has him, I can't sense him anywhere."
"That bastard." Clenching my teeth and fists I slammed my fist on the wall causing an indent in the wallpaper.
"So I'm assuming you saw Gideon." just saying his name was like venom, crawling into your brain and ingraining itself to your subconscious, a horrible feeling in numerous ways.
"Yes but that's not all..."
"What do you mean?"
"He...he's trying to use dippers memory loss to his advantage...and pin dipper against us."
That runt thinks he can do this and not get the beating of his life! First hurting MY Pinetree and know filling his mind with LIES!
"I can't let this happen. No I won't let this happen." I could feel the atmosphere change as a dark feeling consumed the shack.
"Bill you need to calm down! I know your upset but the shack-"
Before she could finish her sentence all the dark energy vanished and I felt...faint? Leaning onto the wall to stay upright I knew something was wrong.
"Bill I know your upset but remember why this shack was built, any dark energy will be distorted and leave evil spirits vulnerable. You will fall right into Gideon's hands in that state." Mabel tried to reason and she tried to calm me down.
Soon the weight of the shacks energy was lifted and I could start to regain energy again. After a few minutes of reassuring words from Mabel I was back to my normal power.
"Mabel I'm going after Gideon." Pushing her aside I exited the shack.
"Bill-"
"Don't try and stop me."
"I wasn't trying to stop you, I actually want to help you."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I admit I don't like you but as they say 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'."
"Who says that?"
"Mortals mostly."
"Hmm well it kinda makes sense, anyways first things first we need to find Gideon."
"We could always try his old hiding grounds." Mabel suggested.
"Alright I guess the tent of telepathy it is." Making a vortex I gestured for Mabel to go through.
"No thanks I'd rather get their on my own." Making a portal of her own, both of us now heading to Gideon's old 'playground' known as the 'Tent of telepathy' or as we know it now, Gideon's graveyard.
'Gideon your a dead man.'
-----------------------------------------------
"That's right death you come to me for things will turn out a little differently then last time."

"Gideon sir I got word where life is, he's near a mortals house in the woods near Gravity Falls."
"Alright good, go retrieve him but remember be docile first and if he still refuses then you have permission to use force."
"Yes sir."
'Ah Gravity Falls the old stomping ground for paranormal phenomena, now a town thats deserted unless that blasted author is still around although unlikely. So what mortals could still possible live there.'

__________________________
Yay I'm finally finished with that ap homework so expect more chapters soon!