THIRTEEN: Major Points

"It is not strange...to mistake change for progress." - Millard Filimore

__________________

T H I R T E E N : Major Points

"Stop kissing me," Her voice pleaded with the grown man who could not keep his hands and lips from being attached to her. "We have to get to work, Harry."

He, however, did not want to concede to the obligation of work, and the bill he can not figure out. He would rather spend his time on somethingーor someone for that matterーand Ophelia was the only person he would waste time with at the moment. Harry has forced her to plop on his lap to have complete control of their session for his latest speech, and distract her from actually speaking about the words within the document. His lips peppered kisses to her pale neck and poking collarbone, while her pen tried to remain still against the notepad.

"No," He harshly fanned to her neck as the vibrations hummed to her skin. "Let's make out instead."

"Harry, we have to write this speech or Liam will not be pleased. He'll think I am taking away from your duty as president." Her head tilted to the side willingly, her teeth kneading at her bottom lip in lust. She yelped in surprise as his lips served as a suctioned vacuum, a fist raised to playfully hit him in the chest. "Harry!"

        "What?" He questioned with a chuckle, raising his hands in defense. "Can't a guy give a girl a hickey?"

        "You are unbelievable," Ophelia giggled behind her hand, then returned to making small changes with her pen to the speech. "But seriously, read over this."

        He caved in to her demands, and slid the typed document to his possession. His eyes glanced over the words in detail while his free hand caressed her lower back. He admired Ophelia for being excellent at writing, and he could not believe that she had crafted something like the words he was reading. Harry cracked a smile at his observation, then continued to scan over each sentence as if he was the reader. Ophelia sat eager to hear his opinion as her eyes observed his expression as a hopefully pleasant thing. When he placed the few pieces of paper to the desk, she blinked at a quicken pace with her gorgeous smile blinding him.

        "So? What do you think?" Ophelia begged to know as she threw her arm around his neck and scooted closer until her bum was pressed to his crotch. Purposefully.

        The penis housed in Harry's trouser's tensed, and tightened the linen substantially. This was not usual of his endeavors with women, and it surprised him to the point of a near gasp of breath. His eyes dropped to Ophelia's movement, and slithered the saliva down his throat, causing his Adam's apple to bob noticeably. He collected his nerve and will against participating in sexual intercourse with Ophelia then cleared his throat to speak.

        "I think it is great, Ophelia. You even put one of the jokes I told you the other day," Harry would not stop telling Ophelia jokes, but she didn't mind. Most of them cracked her up, and she enjoyed seeing him so excited to share one that he discovered on the internet. "I would be pleased to say this speech."

        "I'm glad," Ophelia ducked her head down to peck his puckered lips, raising from his warm, cozy lap to roam the room without a destination. Her mind was in the process of thinking, processing their current 'thing'. She couldn't really call it a relationship because they've only went out on one date, and he stayed over twice. "Let's go on a second date tonight." She suggested as she waltzed to the front of his desk, leaning over.