TWENTY NINE: Baby Talk

"Treat your friend as if he will one day be your enemy, and your enemy as if he will one day be your friend." - Warren G. Harding

________________

T W E N T Y N I N E : Flirtatious Chess

        Limitless acres of grassland and hillsides that are covered with open space. The sun kisses the horizon line before setting in the sky, the picture perfect moment was missed by Ophelia as her eyes just gazed at the timeless of such a underrated part of the day. She was sitting on the window seat with her eyes ever so often staring at her phone. Her and Harry texted through the night, and every moment they were not together, her heart great fonder.

        The sound of sheets crinkling and rustling alarmed Ophelia. Her heart rate spiked for few seconds before realizing she was not alone in the room. Last night, a teenager appeared at the door, telling her that she was to stay inside with her as her roommate. The girl could not be more than seventeen years old; she was friendly to Ophelia, and they introduced themselves properly to one another.

        Her iPhone buzzing caused her to flinch in the cushioned seating. She peered at the screen to find a rather long message from her soulmate.

        To Ophelia:
        Good morning my love. Today is your first day of healing and being away from me. I will miss you like crazy, always remember that, but I want you to focus on making yourself whole. Not for temporary, but for long lasting. I want us to be together for years to come, and our children being able to say that they have a strong, beautiful mother that has gotten through anything this world can throw. I love you, Ophelia Naomi Kensington, and I will see you on Saturday. Stay away from that Ryan kid. He irritates me. Anyway, I can't wait to see you, my love. H x

        She felt like a teen girl that first received a text message from her crush. Her high pitched usual squeal was brought down to mute as her limbs flung around in happiness. She rushed to text back, a smile permanent on her face.

        To Harry:
        You are literally the best boyfriend ever. I love you more, and I will miss you tremendously until Saturday. You are so far away from me, and I cry. I won't mess with Ryan either, loser. I do have the president of the United States whipped around my finger, the most powerful man on this planet. Haha. Stay away from that Jacquelyn lady or any other hoes. I am serious, Harry. AND YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR BABY MAMA?!

        To Ophelia:
         Yes, I want you to be my baby mama, and I won't mess with Jacquelyn and anyone. I do have the sexiest woman that has ever walked this planet whipped to calling my name in screams, so why would I go anywhere else?

        To Harry:
        Aw, you think I'm the sexiest woman ever?

        To Ophelia:
       Yes, baby girl. A million times yes.

        To Harry:
        I think you are the sexiest man in this world. Especially with those abs, yes. I need you here.

        To Ophelia:
        I'll be there in four days, and we have the entire weekend to make up for it.

        To Ophelia:
        I have a meeting, baby girl. I'll text you later. I love you. H x

        To Harry:
        Love you too, baby.