1: Into his eyes

HERMIONE

I sat by the staircase hoping for somebody to see me, somebody to care. Ron just never knows when to stop, does he?

He should not tell me who to be with, especially considering his oh so perfect love life. Note the sarcasm. I hear footsteps and quickly wipe the tears off my face.
"Granger, what happened?" He asks, sounding concerned.

"Nothing." Why must I be so stubborn?

"Was it that Krum guy? I never liked him."

"No, and you're not the first. He's not good enough for Ron either." I say standing up. I notice Draco avoiding my eyes. He's looking towards the bushes to my left.

Krum snogging with some git from Beauxbatons.

My eyes fill with tears once more, "Real shocker, why am I not surprised?" I ask myself, beginning back up the steps while fighting tears.

"Wait." Draco says. I stop.

"Just, dance with me. See how Ron feels about that." I look down, it would aggravate Ron, and what could it hurt?

"Sure... Let's go." I say, we walk back into the dance, my frilly dress lagging on the ground.
We danced that night, who knew it would be the first of many nights that Draco and I spoke?

Every Monday from that point on we began meeting in the Astronomy tower. We had friendly conversations and we often perked each other up.

One specific night during our fifth year, is well remembered.

***

I walk up the stairs until I reach the top where I see the balcony, where Draco stands. He wore his robes still, and seemed very tense,
"Draco, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Things are changing 'Mione." He says.

"What are you talking about?"

"Umbridge, she's up to something. The ministry is."

"I know, if you'd just join the DA, we cou-"

"Hermione stop! We are on different sides, nothing's going to change that."
He snaps at me.

"Draco, please. You don't have to worry about your dad. I..." I wanted to tell him how much I cared, how I have feelings for him, but he walked out of the Astronomy tower, and he wasn't going to return until next Monday. 

***

I walk into the tower, feeling stressed. I wanted to admit my feelings to Draco. Tell him I care and that I want to be his girlfriend, but he became increasingly more distant.

***

It wasn't until the last Monday of our school year that Draco did something unexpected.
"Hermione, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. About the DA incident and everything. I'm so sorry. And... I know it's too late. But I wanted to tell you... I love you." He wasn't too late. I wanted to kiss him on the spot. And I did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, he was shocked, but kissed back.
"You're not too late, I love you too." I say into his chest.

We shared that memory together as my favorite. The next year was full of surprises.

Sixth year, September 2 (I have random dates. Sorry.)
Its Monday, and I'm rushing to the Astronomy tower, its the first Monday of the school year and ever since our kiss I've been giddy to see Draco. We had no way to communicate over the summer, however Harry, Ron and I did see him during our school shopping, Harry believes he's up to something, I said nothing because I disagree.

I rush up the stairs and see that Draco isn't here yet... I sigh and look at my watch.
7:52, I must be early. Our 'meetings' usually begin at eight. I sit on the balcony and overlook the scenery. I'm disappointed, this is my second to last year at Hogwarts and then I'll have no more school. Unless I qualify to be an auror, they have to go through another training program. But I'm not interested.
I want a job in the ministry.

I hear soft footsteps. Draco sits beside me, he looks down avoiding my eyes.
"Hey..." I say quietly, I feel awkward. We haven't spoken since our kiss. When we told each other our feelings. Draco looks into my eyes and I look into his eyes, his piercing silver eyes.

We don't say anything, "Nothing changed." He says. "I still love you."
"I... Love you too." I say. He gives me a small smile and kisses my forehead.
"Good, you had me stressed all summer." He says. I giggle, "Same for me."
We sit and talk for a little bit, "So how was your summer?" I ask. Draco's smile falters, "It was fine." He says.

"How was yours?" He asks.

"Fine." I lie. Truthfully, it was dramatic. After the drama with Voldemort being back, I haven't felt the same.

I knew that he was lying, and he knew I was lying, we said nothing.

"It's nearly curfew, we should go." I say after a while of silence. I notice something in Draco's eyes.

We get to the bottom of the tower and I say, "I know you're lying to me... It's okay." I kiss Draco on the cheek and walk away quickly. He doesn't love me. He was quiet the whole time we were up there, a person that loves another, tells them what's happening. I hear Draco's protest but I continue on walking, a tear slips out my eye. For nearly a year I've liked him, I come back and he acts like the kiss was not a big deal.

I scowl all the way back to my dormitories.
***
Three months later
***
Sixth year, December 2
Slughorns Christmas party was coming shortly, and all my Monday's seemed lonely. Draco and I haven't met in the Astronomy tower since I left him.

  I'm going with McLaggen, I don't like him but I thought he would bother Ron the most. I don't like Ron either, but I'm getting him back for the Yule Ball, thinking he can control me, and who I'm with.

***

I put on my peach dress and look into the mirror in front of me, I miss you Draco.

This story isn't really that unique, I love
Dramione fanfictions though and they're fun to write!