Just Cuddle(Jack)

We got home, and Mark pulled me straight to the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed, and  started to pull off my shirt, and undid his belt, when I held up a hand.

"No. Mark..."

"Why?" He looked at me confused.

"I... I don't... Can we just cuddle?"

"You and your puppy eyes. Of course we can." He slipped his jeans off, and his own shirt, before gesturing at my pants. "You don't want to sleep in those do you?"

"Oh. Uh... No." I took off my jeans, and he climbed onto the bed.

Mark straddled my hips, and leaned down, suspending his weight above me with his arms on either side of me.  He lifted one hand off the bed, and ran it across my chest, fingers tracing a circle around the scar that marred my skin. "I love you Jack." He murmured, kissing my neck.

"I love you too. But... can we just cuddle? Please?"

"Shh..." He worked his way to my lips, and I found myself leaning into his soft advances.

"Mark I-" Suddenly, his hands were on my sides and everything flipped. I was on top of him.

"Come here." He commanded.

I obeyed, relaxing my body so I fit against his, like a puzzle. He ran a hand up my back, and traced invisible designs on my skin with one delicate finger.

"I love you Sean... I... I don't say it enough but somehow I say it too much."

I shifted, and kissed him deeply, slipping my tongue past his teeth and meeting it with his, before I settled back down. "You say it just the right amount."

He smiled, and wrapped me in his arms, pulling the blanket up to the base of my neck. "In that case, I love you Sean William soon-to-be-Fischbach."

"Who said I was taking your name?"

I laughed at the startled expression on his perfect, beautiful face, and kissed him once more, before I buried my face into the crook of his neck, as he sang me softly to sleep.

How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you while we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall,
Faster than a cannon ball.
Where were you while we were getting high?

Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky...