t w o

Annie :

"Oh and get some nutty bars." Katie says pressing my touch screen computer to select them.

We are cuttently sending our grocery list for this TV show we had to fly to in a day.

"Alright so far we have bananas, strawberries, nutty bars, milk, ice cream, bread and all that other necessity shit we need." I say.

"Alright send it." Katie says. I press send and a thank you message pops up.

"Have you packed?" I ask her looking at my fully packed suitcases. "No, Can you help me?" She pouts and I get out of my bed to help her.

"Have you talked to Liv?" I ask Katie. (Lol sorry. I'm gonna include the drama between the 3 and idc who likes it or not.) She rolls her eyes. "Nope. You?" She says folding a shirt. "Yeah, Wasn't good though." I laugh putting all her stuff in suitcases.

I pull out my camera. Me and Katie run our own vlogging channel now. "Hey me and Katie are packing for something super exciting that I can't really say much about." I say showing her suitcase.

"I can't wait honestly." Katie says as she zips the second suitcase full of everything shes gonna need. I laugh and shut the camera off.

"I edited yesterdays vlog when should I upload it?" I say coughing. She shrugs and zips her last suitcase.

~~~

***Skip to the flight there.***

"We will be landing in LAX in an estimate of 10 minutes, It is 9:01 am California time." The flight person spoke.

"So right when we step off the plane cameras will be there and the car to take us to the house." Katie says reading her phone. I squeal. Ill admit I was far from excited for this but now i'm actually pretty excited.

The plane starts shaking which means we're landing. "You ready?" She smiles looking at me.

~

Once we claim our luggage we see a man with a sign that says "Stuck Together Katie and Annie." An a bunch of cameras.

"oh my god there the cameras are." I say as I wheel my luggage to the car.

I can't wait.