s i x

Annie:

We pull up to the beach and see the yacht immediately. I get out of the car and hold Katies hand as we run to where the boat is.

"Welcome cast members, There is supposed to be 7 of you correct?" He says looking at a clip board. "Yeah shes sick, she didn't want to come." I sigh as he continues reading.

"Alright just have fun guys!" He says and we pile on the boat. Music was blaring and there was people literally everywhere. "Annie!" I hear Brennans voice yell over the loud music. I look over at him before walking up.

"Whats up." I say with a smile. "Dance with me." (contest winner #1 was Brennan and Annie lol) He shyly says. I laugh but obey.

"You are a good dancer." He says putting his hands on my hips, bringing me closer. I blush and place my hands on his shoulders.

"I did gymnastics for a really long time Brennan." I say laughing. "I remember. You would always come to my house after gymnastics, it would be so awkward because of the Brannie stuff." He laughs and sways my hips.

~

After the yacht party was over we all pile back into the car, same spots as before. "You guys wanna stop for mcdonalds." Brennan says pulling into a mcdonalds. "Not like we had a choice now did we." I laugh and poke his cheek. 

Brennan buys everyone cheese burgers and milkshakes. "Thanks Brennan." I laugh as he pulls up to the house.

I get out and see Liv standing outside with a angry look on her face. I roll my eyes and walk past her to get in the house.

"Annie you're a bitch!" She says causing everyone to turn around and gasp. "What now Liv." I sigh putting my stuff down.

"You always have something to say don't you." She gets closer to my face as if shes gonna hit me any minute.

"What the hell is going on." Katie says backing up. "Annie always finds ways to have my name in her mouth is whats going on." She yells.

"Listen Liv, You arent worth my time, You're name was never in my mouth so if you will just back up tha-" I'm cut off by a stinging on my face.

(They bout to fight lmao if you are young dont read this I guess??)

Before my mind could react I started punching Liv in the face. I grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor. I hear yelling for me to stop coming from everyone. I keep punching before I feel a strong force pulling me off. 

"You know what Liv I actually didn't have a problem with you." I yell trying to escape the grasp of the very strong random.

"i don't care Annie because you're going home." She yells back. Going home? Who does liv think she is? She hit me first.

"You hit me first!" I yell as I'm dragged away by the person.

~~~

I hate violence :( but idk I had no other ideas so sorry *sighhh*

My instagram is @acrobratay so follow me on instagram if you want :)))