f i v e

Annie:

Last night turned into something it definitely didn't need to be. But atleast now I know Liv is probably gonna be after me the whole eight weeks.

I look over and see Katie is not in her bed. I do a good stretch and walk to the kitchen where I assume she would be. Instead I find Sydney and camera crew.

"Hey." I sleepily say as I sit in one of the bar stools. She smiles at me before starting a conversation. "So, whats going on with Liv, when we were kids you guys were so close." she says shaking a bag of what I assume is granola.

"So many different things, but mainly I guess we just drifted apart." I sigh and stand up. I walk out of the back sliding glass door to find Katie laughing and play fighting with Caleb, Luke and Brennan having a conversation close by.

"Shut up Caleb." Katie laughs and slaps his hand away from her face. "Whats going on here." I laugh with them. Katie's laugh simmers down and she begins talking. "He keeps touching me." She says swatting his hand away once again.

"You love it." He responds trying again. I laugh at their childishness and walk inside to the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say and sit in the chair right next to the house phone. "Hello Annie, This is production of the show, we have plans for you guys to get out of the house for a bit." He says. "Okay.." I reply waiting for him to tell me the 'plans'

"We have arranged for you and your housemates to go on a yacht. Picture this as a welcome to the house and the show. Please inform your housemates they will have one approximate hour to be ready." He says. I sequel and stand up. "Alright bye, bye, bye." I quickly hang up the phone and skip to where everyone is.

"Guyssss!" I excitedly say and everyone looks at me puzzled. "So production just called me and said as a welcome to the show they arranged for us to go on a yacht!" I excitedly say. They cheer and the rush to get ready begins.

I put on my bathing suit (above) and apply a little makeup before slipping on some sandals. "God damn it took you long enough." Brennan says looking at a watch that wasn't there.

"I'm the last one to be ready?" I ask. He nods along with everyone else. "Wheres Liv?" I ask putting my bag with headphones, a towel, and my phone in the car.

"She didn't wanna come." Luke says getting in the back seat. We all pile in the car. It went Brennan driving, me in the passenger seat, sydney in the middle, luke on a side and Caleb on a side.

"Where the hell am I gonna sit." Katie says standing outside. Caleb picks her up and sets her gently on his lap. "Problem solved." He says and Brennan pulls away.

~~~

So 1 of the winners of the contest was Katie and Caleb with 4 votes. The other one I am waiting for a few more votes so if you havent voted go do it now :)