t h r e e

Annie :

Here me and Katie sat, in the back of a fancy limo on our way to a mansion. A camera man sat in front of us and filmed the whole convo.

"Do you think we're gonna be the first ones?" I ask Katie with a large smile on my face. She shrugs I really hope so, I want dibs on rooms." She laughs and I laugh with her.

"I can't wait to see the roommates. I hope they're cool." I say as we pull up to a beautiful mansion that was very tropical looking. I squeal along with Katie and jump out the car. Two men begin carrying our luggage up while me and Katie bust into the house.

"Oh my god!" Katie says setting her backpack down. "Helloooo?" I yell seeing if anyone else was here. When no one answers I scream in excitment.

Me and Katie charge upstairs to where we assume the rooms are. We walk into a baby blue room with 3 beds. "Theres 2 more rooms with 2 beds." Katie says looking at me.

"Lets just stay in this room." I say setting my stuff on a queen sized bed. Katie sets her stuff on the bed next to mine.

Katie and I decide to explore the house, it had a game room, a confessional where you confess things, a stripper pole room?? who knows why, and a computer room. Eventually we end up in the kitchen. 

"Why is there alcohol in this fridge." I laugh considering we're not 21. "Maybe one of our roommates is 21." Katie shrugs as she eats a banana.

"Helloooooo?" We suddenly hear a female voice that sounds way too familiar. We get up and run to the front door. 

"Hi gi-." I cut myself off when I see Liv walk in. What the fuck? "Ohhhhh." Katie says awkwardly. "What are you doing here you guys." She says with slight attitude in her voice.

"We got invited to this show." I laugh awkwardly. She just shrugs and walks passed us to do what i'm guessing is find a room.

Once she isn't in sight me and Katie burst out laughing. "Awkwarddd." I say as a camera man follows us back to the kitchen.

"She's gonna be a bitch the whole time, bet." I slightly whisper not trying to cause problems on the first day. Katie agrees and sits on the counter top.

A few minutes the door opens again and the sound of two boys echos throughout the house. I hop off the stool again and stop dead in my tracks at who walked in.

"Brennan and Caleb?" Me and Katie say at the exact same time. Ok seriously what the fuck? If Hayley walks thrugh that door next I'll lose it. "Annie?" Caleb says smiling. I hug both Caleb and Brennan and so does Katie.

"What the hell are you guys doing here." Katie says after a few minutes of silence. "I don't know, Caleb made me come." Brennan speaks. "Katie forced me to come to." I say laughing. I high five Brennan and the conversation continues.

"Whos here with you guys?" Caleb speaks. I roll my eyes before speaking aswell. "Liv." I say causing Brennan to sigh. 

"Hey guys." I hear a female voice behind Caleb who was standing infront of the door. It was Syd and Luke.

We know everyone here.