Chapter 1. The Meeting

The Hokage sighed heavily as he watched the leaf's village jounins arguing around the table. Shouting over each other's voices.

" ENOUGH !! " Anko shouted. The jounin quietened down at the sight of the purple haired woman shouting at the top of her lungs.

" I know that snake better than you all and believe you me, he's coming after those kids !! We need a plan and fast!! " Anko shouted looking at the others.

Kurenai nodded in agreement.

" Anko's right. We have to do something. Children from powerful clans are being kidnapped from the academy, stolen in the middle of the night in their own homes. What are we gonna do ?'' Kurenai asked with slight panic.

Whispers continued until Asuma stepped in

" If Orochimaru's minions are here then that means that, he has access to every genin of the rookie 9 and the rest. And that's trouble. We have to go into hiding, that's the best solution." Asuma calmly said.

The Sarutobi nodded.

"My thoughts exactly, Asuma. " He responded picking up a file. And reading through it as he called out the names e read.

'' Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Huuyga, Kiba Izanuka, Shino Aburame, Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji Huuyga, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Choji. These genin are to be shipped out of the Land of Fire ASAP." The Hokage stated with a frown.

"Lord Hokage. Are you sure we have to go that far? I mean I've seen those morons in action and they're pretty tough.'' A jounin said with curious eyes.

He nodded.

"Are there any ideas of where we could take them to?'' The man asked taking a puff of his pipe.

"The Land of Lightning perhaps? The people there are quite youthful. And they will be able to train youthfully.'' Mite Guy proposed.

Asuma shook his head at the man in green.

"If we want to go in hiding, we'll have to go somewhere where no one will recognise us, AT ALL. And we'll have to take on different personalities and act like we're not ninja.'' Kurenai explained to which Asuma nodded.

'' That's true. We need to look as if we're normal.'' He added, glancing at Kurenai.

Kakashi glanced up before opening his mouth for once.

" I might know a place." He muttered, looking down at his book again

" Where, Kakashi?'' Anko asked with slight suspicion. He smirked a little.

" The Eastern Inn. " He stated slowly. Gasps escaped the mouths of everyone at the meeting. Even Lord Hokage stared at the Hatake.

" That place??'' Kurenai asked with wide red eyes. Kakashi nodded at his red eyed friend.

" Yes. It's ideal for this type if situation. It's safe, silent and secluded. No one would find us there." He said.

Asuma rolled his eyes.

" If you call that being silent… Come on, Kakashi. The kids'll never survive the people there. Especially the girls. Their lives will flash before their eyes.'' He said with a slight smile.

'' Well, I can't argue there. But they'll get used to the conditions and new lifestyle. I know I did. '' The man with gravity defying hair said putting his book in his pouch and crossing his arms.

" You've got a point, Hatake. If you all need to go into hiding then that could be a good place to blend into. Because of the changes their characters would change, therefore it would be hard to detect if you are ninja from the leaf. " He said stroking his grey beard.

" Are you sure they will be safe there. The Eastern Inn is very large place and the people there are.... Different.'' He said with a shake of his head.

Kakashi nodded at his superior.

" Yes sir. I basically grew up their till the age of I was about 5 years of age. I know the people their and they're all trustworthy." He said .

The Hokage nodded.

" It's settled then. All 12 Of the children and their sensei's will be shipped out of the Land of Fire to the Eastern Inn and will stay in hiding for 6 months until Orochimaru has given up on finding them."  He announced.

Everyone nodded in approval of the plan. They would be safe for 6 months at least.

" You're all dismissed. Kakashi, get in contact with some of your people and make arrangements for somewhere safe for you all to stay." He instructed with another puff. Kakashi nodded.

" When do we leave Lord Hokage?'' Kurenai asked.

" One week. " Was all he said before everyone disappeared through the door. He groaned when he was alone.

' The Eastern Inn?...I hope you know what you are doing, Hatake....' He thought taking another puff of his pipe.

*******************

Well, there's da first chapter. Sorry for all the shortness. Tryin to think for new ideas. If ya'll have some....you know what to do. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. I'd like to hear some feedback. Thanks. I DON'T own Naruto.

Naruto: Yes you do !!!!

Liyema: Bruh, dats some straight up bull you talkin'. Tell da truth, hell.

Naruto: Yeah, Yeah. Liyema Nxele doesn't own me or anyone else in this show.

Liyema: That's right. That's a nice thing you did right there..- Shikamaru get yo stanky ass up of my couch right damn NOW!!!!!!

Naruto: * Sweatdrop*