Chapter 5: Rooms

Kana opened a bedroom door and stepped in with the other girls.

" Ok, so I'll lay it on the down-low. Each guestroom has two beds so two hoe's get 1 one room. Now Ino and Sakura you take this room. " She instructed.

The room was a deep pink and had streaks of white and it had a bed on each side of the room.On instinct the two rival females started to complain.

" NOO! I CAN'T SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS INO-PIG!!! " Sakura shouted on the top of her lungs. Ino crossed her arms.

" TOTALLY!!! THERE'S NO WAY..!! '' Ino shouted.

" INO-PIG ! ''

''BILLBOARD BROW! ''

'' INO-PIG! ''

'' BILLBOARD BROW! ''

'' INO-PIG! ''

By now, Kana had placed her thumb & pointer finger in her mouth and whistled with unearthly loudness.

" Shut up !! Dis is my house you ain't gana scream like some hoe at da strip club. Now ya'll are learn to get along for da sake of ya'll protection. No shut da hell up and get cho stuff. " Kana said glaring at the two.

Sakura and Ino swiftly ran to their beds and began to unpack. Kana smirked in triumph and walked out. While walking in the hallway with Tenten and Hinata, she explained.

" Since ya'll are da last to gals, ya'll gon' have to share a room. Don't pay no attention to da other 4 rooms, ya understand? So this is yo room. "

Kana opened the door, Tenten and Hinata step in and gasped a litre at the cozy looking room. The walls had streaks of hazel brown & deep purple, much like Sakura's and Ino's room there was one bed on each side of the room.

" Woah this is amazing, thank you. " Tenten praised with anime sparkles showing in her brown eyes, she placed her bag on the right side of the room and looked around. Hinata placed her bags on her side of the room and shyly commented.

" ...- Arigato, Kana-chan...It's beautiful..''

Kana smirked at them, holding the doorknob before closing the door.

" No prob, sugar. Long as I gettin' paid. "

And with that the door slammed.

Kana walked over to the group of boys that now stood behind.

" So, Naruto and Sasuke ya'll gon' have to share a room." She said while opening a red colored room.

" WHHHHHHAAAATTT??!!........." Naruto shouted with shock written all over his face.

" Hn. I'm not sharing a bedroom with the loser. " Sasuke grunted.

Kana's brown eyes rolled around in a circle.

" Oh please, get inside will ya? "

This time, the guestroom had a double bunk with black sheets and a mini ladder. The furniture was nice and there was a small TV, that sat on a small table for entertainment.

" Woah, this room's pretty cool. " Naruto said dumping his bag on the floor.

" But do I really have to share a room, with the the slug? " He asked while climbing up the ladder.

Kana nodded.

" Dibs on the top bunk! " Naruto shouted. Sasuke growled, he wanted the top bunk.

" Well, come on. We ain't got all day, let's go " Kana said clapping her hands before exiting the guestroom.

Later Kana had gotten everyone into their rooms. Lee and Shino shared a room that was painted, unfortunately for Shino light green with white streaks.

Kiba and Neji shared a room, of which was painted purple with maroon streaks.

That left Shikamaru and Choji, their room was painted orange and peach. Not the pineapple haired genius' taste but....it'll have to do. Soon everyone was settled in their shared rooms. The adults had their own rooms but seemed to be doing very badly with coping with their students nagging on their heads because they had to share but not the adults.

Kana had instructed the genin to shower and change into their pajamas because it was almost supper time.

*******
Alright, so that's how all the rooms looked and how they got their rooms and who their partners were. Plz VOTE and COMMENT. And if you think that the story needs a little bit of spice please say somethin'.

A.K: Liyema Nxele doesn't own Naruto

Liyema: Korra, what chu doin up in here?

A.K: (shrugs) Boredom.

Liyema: Alright.

Sakura: Who're you?

A.K: Avatar Korra, you?

Sakura: Sakura, Haruno.

Liyema: Where Mako at?

A.K: At work, why?

Liyema: UMM....Never mind..... You'll find out.