Chapter 4: Introductions, well...sorta

" Woah..."

" This is awesome..."

" Awesome, this is amazing."

Those were the kinda comments that were spread through the group of Leaf nin. Even Shikamaru's eyes were wide...slightly.

" Come on. Enough gawking the sooner we get to where we're supposed to be the better. " Asuma said, glancing around at the lovely place.

" AH YES! ONWARD WE GO.!! " Lee shouted. The others stiffened.

Some of the citizens' eyes were on them, checking them out since they weren't recognized by them.

" Would you shut up ? This isn't the kind of place to shout like that. Just keep quiet. " Kurenai scolded.

" Come on, follow me. " Kakashi said walking.

X Time Skip X

Suddenly the large group of ninja came up to a large brown house.

" Um

" Um..Kakashi-sensei ? " Sakura asked. Kakashi glanced at his female student.

" Yes, Sakura? '' He asked.

" Are you sure this is the right place? This doesn't look like the houses we have back at the leaf." Sakura inquired. Kakashi nodded

" Oh yeah. This is the place. " Kakashi stated with a smirk, under his mask.

" Now look. "

Kakashi turned to all the others.

" When we go in there, I want you guys to keep your mouths shut. Don't say a word until I say so ok? '' Kakashi warned.

Everyone rose an eyebrow at his warning.

" But why ? " Ino asked with a blond brow up in arms, in question. Kakashi sighed with a scratch to his grey head.

" You're still asking questions, as long as there's food I'm set for life." Choji said, placing a BBQ flavored chip in his mouth.

" Don't ask questions. Just do what I say, don't talk till I say so. Got it? "  Kakashi asks

" Got it. "

" Got it "

" Hn. "

" Let's get inside,then. " Kakashi said smiling.

All of them entered through the gates and up the steps. Without knocking, Kakashi opened the door to the house and stepped in with others in tow.

" KANA ! " Kakashi called out, into the house continuing inside.

" Asuma-sensei? Are you sure about this? '' Ino asked her sensei kind of worried about their stay in this rather large home.

" We'll be fine, all of us. " Asuma asked with a tender look at his eye. They followed Kakashi into what seemed to be the kitchen.

" I'm in here,cuz ! " A voice shouted.

" The people are here I told you about. " He commented. The girl by the of Kana glanced at him.