Chapter 2: Arrangements

" That ol' snake, why do we have to leave the village cause of HIM ?" Naruto shouted for the 5th time in two minutes.

He had been rhanting for a while now. Sakura bonked him on his head. If you're asking, Everyone of team 7 were at Kakashi's house they had decided to pack there.

" (grunts) Shut up, you losers.'' Sasuke growled, stuffing his blue shirt into his backpack, glaring at the blond and pinkette. Kakashi grunted.

" Quiet you three, It's ringing.'' Kakashi said putting the landline phone to his ear. Sakura and Naruto kept their mouths shut, trying to listen to their sensei making the arrangements for the place they were gonna stay.

" Hey, it's me. " Kakashi said. He sighed at something the other person said before talking again.

" (sighs) It's Kakashi Hatake. (roll's eyes)  Yeah, Yeah.. I need a favour, it's important. ......Yeah, I know.......Look I know it's short notice, but I was wondering if you could house a few people for a while...... Um, about 14 not including me....For 6 months.." Kakashi said.

The grey haired jounin put the phone at arms length, with a slight concerned looked under his mask. His students frowned at the action.

" Hey guys, why's Kakashi-sensei doing that ? " Naruto whispered to his teammates.

'' I was wondering the same thing. " Sakura whispered back. Sasuke only shrugged.

" Why are we whispering.?'' Naruto asked.

" I don't know !" Sakura whispered angrily. By now Kakashi had put the phone back to his ear and sighed lazily.

" I understand ok? But these kids need protection and you're the one who I can trust......I'll pay you.....(chuckles)... I knew you would.....Alright, calm don't jump we'll be there in 2 weeks......Ok, bye....and please make no one knows about this until later...Good,cya soon." He concluded before hanging up.

He turned to look at his students.

" Well, it's settled. We're going to be staying somewhere where there's enough safety and food to last us all through half the year. " Kakashi said smiling through his mask.

Naruto smirked before punching the air.

" Ah, yeah,!!! Hey, Kakashi-sensei there's gonna be ramen right ? " Naruto asked with anime sparkles, gleaming in his blue eyes. Kakashi sweatdropped.

" Uh..Sure, loads of it. Enough to last till' Christmas." Kakashi responded, ruffling Naruto's hair. He smirked up at Kakashi.

" Ah, yeah!!"

" Kakashi-sensei, we have to spend Christmas away from our families? '' Sakura asked with devastation. Kakashi nodded.

" Sorry Sakura, but I'm afraid that's how it has to be. For your protection. " Kakashi said looking at the pinkette.

" Truth is, I've never spent Christmas anywhere besides home, or with anyone else besides my family and you guys." She stated looking at the ground.

" Don't worry. This Christmas will most defiantly be an adventurous one, I can tell you that. " Kakashi said.

" Oh and don't take too long the others will be here soon, so we can walk to the docks and board the ship. " Kakashi explained to which everyone nodded.

" By the way, must have slipped my mind. You can't pack any weapons. So no, kunai's, no shuriken and no ninja weapons got that? " Kakashi asked.

Sakura's green eyes widened.

" Wait....No weapons whatsoever? But why sensei? " She asked frantically. He sighed.

" The Eastern Inn, has no ninja. So it would attract to much attention to ourselves if we had ninja attire and weapons on us. So, take off your headbands.The rest of your cloths we'll sort out there. " He said.

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke glanced at one another before untying their headbands and handing them over to Kakashi. He took all three of them and started for his room.

When he disappeared, Sakura glanced at Sasuke.

"Hey, Sasuke.. You think we'll get outta of here and get there safely?'' She asked nervously. Sasuke glanced at her while zipping his backpack closed.

" I don't know but all I do know is I wanna get out this village before I get captured by that sick snake. " Sasuke stated.

She nodded.

" You're right. " She said smiling at him with her signature blush but Sasuke gave her nothing but a scowl.

" Since the arrangements are..well arranged we can go as soon as the others get here. " Kakashi said entering the living room, his backpack full on his back. The others slid their arms through the hoops of their bags

Suddenly the doorbell rang, signaling that the others had arrived and were waiting for them.

"Sakura did you say goodbye to your parents?'' The Hatake asked the green eyed girl she nodded with sigh.

" Don't worry, Sakura. We're all in this together, Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed walking toward the front door.

Sakura looked at her blond teammate.

" Thanks...I think.." She muttered.

***********
So that's basically how Kakashi got the arrangements done. Remember if you got anty ideas at all..Just say so..VOTE and COMMENT. Love some feedback and no fire plz.

Lee: OH YES THE FIRE OF THE HEART IT IS MOST YOUTHFUL.

Liyema: ( Rolls eyes)

Shikamaru: Liyema doesn't own us all rights to those who created it....

Liyema: That's it.

Shikamaru: (sighs) Great...Can I get my money now..?

Liyema: Boy, I ain't have no money I don't know what da hell you talkin bout.

Shikamaru: (sighs) ..What a drag...

Liyema: Oh hush up-..Kiba if you don't get up out my face!!

Shikamaru+Lee: *sweatdrop*