Chapter 3: On the Way.

The sensation of disgust rush threw Naruto's body as rather strandy green substance escaped his wide mouth. His stomach hunched over the length of a white ship as he vomited into the lovey, blue and not so clean anymore ocean.

"EEEW!!!!! Naruto, that's disgusting! " Ino shouted glaring at the now hurling blond. For once, Sakura agreed with her and her face turned green in disgust at her teammate.

On the other side of the ship, the Grown-ups stood looking out to the ocean.

" You're sure about this, Kakashi? " Kurenai asked with slight nervousness. Kakashi nodded.

" The kids need this anyway. And besides this is the Eastern Inn we're talking about. What could happen ? " Kakashi asked

Guy smirked.

" Kakashi, you're doing this on purpose aren't you?" Guy asked looking at the waves while talking. Kurenai and Asuma glanced at him.

" You want to protect those kids but torture them as well. That's why you suggested the Eastern Inn of all places. The lifestyle there is completely different to what they're used to. You dog. " Guy said smirking.

" He's right. The kids gotta learn a thing or two other than just ninja stuff at some point. It would be good for them, especially a place like where we're going. " Asuma said.

They glanced at the kids who were all in a circle, frowning at the still puking Naruto.

" He's been doing this for hours.,.." Kiba commented with Akamaru on his shoulder, barking in agreement. A sigh escaped Shikamaru's mouth, he placed his arms behind his head.

" (sighs) What a drag......" He muttered to Sasuke whom was standing next to him.

"What a loser..." Sasuke whispered back.

"Oh suck it up, Naruto." Tenten stated with an eye roll.

" Probably for the best." Kurenai said with a sweatdrop.

" Welp. That settles it. We're well on our way so we'll probably be there by tomorrow early afternoon." Kakashi said.

Asuma nodded at his calculation.

" Well it looks like my rival's got this in the bag. Eh, Kakashi ? " Guy asked with a smirk toward him.

Kakashi seemed to be thinking because when he glanced up he asked.

" Oh, did you say something Guy? "

Guy sweatdropped.

" OH KAKASHI!!! WHY DO HAVE TO ACT SO COOL ?¡?!?!?"

The students sweatdropped from behind the 4 jounin.

" They do realise we can hear them...right ? " Sakura asked her friends. They all shrugged.

" I guess s-so.... (Throws up) " Naruto said before hunching over again.

Ino and Sakura both screamed out loud.

" NARUTO !!!!!!!!EWWWWWWW"

**********

Yes that's it. Don't gimme dat look. I know it's short but oh well. VOTE and COMMENT and please, you got any ideas at all please communicate that with me. Love ya'll, peace. ✌

Kiba: Wait....that's it ? I thought this was supposed to be epic.

Liyema: Boy, hush da hell up. It will be I promise just not now.

Sasuke: (sighs) Liyema Nxele doesn't own Naruto.

Liyema: Thanks babe.

SasukeHn. (Wraps arm around Liyema's waist.)

Sakura: HEY!! How come Liyema gets Sasuke-kun?!

Ino: YEAH !

Liyema: Because dark is lovely and I'm darker than both a ya'll so do me a favor. Put the shut to the up.

Sasuke: (sighs)