Supper...., 'Entertainment' & Nite-Nite rules

Sakura sighed a sigh of pure bliss. This neighborhood was so quiet she decided to take a nice long catnap. She stretched out, her bones cracked and another sigh escaped her lips. She looked out of the window at the beautiful scenery outside.

The birds still singing, the golden setting sun......

Sigh......

" WAKE UP YOU DAMN POLE DANCERS! I GOT SOME DINNER SET UP ON DA DAMN TABLE- KASHI IF YOU DON'T GET DAT BOOK OUT MY FACE !!! "

' Well there goes pure Bliss...' Sakura thought.

**********
Choji swallowed and digested the droplets of drool that still occupied his lips. His face showed excitement and anticipation.

' Come on, come on... Almost there, just a little longer... I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT...' Choji thought.

He stood over the oven looking down at the chicken that was sweating from the heat of the oven.

" Kashi, would you tell fat ass to please sit da hell down. " Kana said while stirring some soup in the large pot.

Choji flinched. Asuma glanced up in alarm.....

....

But to everyone's and I mean everyone's surprise, Choji merely laughed out loud before going back to staring at the oven.

" U-ur..?... Kana...? " Ino muttered

" Heh? " Kana glanced over at her. Everyone looked dumbfounded, especially Asuma and that almost never happened.

" How did you...I mean.... H-how..? ?? " Ino spluttered out.

Kana only rolled her eyes.

Sakura sat down in between Naruto and Sasuke.

" Choji saw da hell down. Da food ain't gonna run away." Kana said placing some plates onto the table.

" Saw? " Kiba inquired while sitting down. Kakashi sighed heavily.

" It means sit. " He stated with another sigh. Choji sat down.. Eventually.

*********
" WOAH. Slow down, honey. There's pleny mo. " Kana said with a spoon still being stirred around in the soup bowl.

Everyone was eating hurriedly, they couldn't help that the food was so good. Even Sasuke, Shino and Neji seemed to be enjoying their meals. Roast Chicken with drops of lemon, braai sauce poured over the chicken, fruits like apples; tomatoes as well as squaredly cut blocks of pear decorated the plate and the roasted chicken.

" Hmm. I didn't know the girls from around here could cook just like we did back in the day. " Kurenai commented while placing her fork that held a piece of chicken in her mouth and savoured the tangy yet sweet taste.

Kana, for once not responding nodded with a smile. Growing up in a town like this, children had unwavering respect to the elderly. Kana had that same unwavering respect for her mother, as a child but even though with her...always surprising to others personality she did have her good points....