Mornings with him

Kylo-
When you wake up Kylo is usually gone. You don't mind though since you know he's got to work. He leaves you breakfast by your bedside every morning and when you eventually find him he'll give you a quick kiss.

Finn-
Finn likes to wait for you to wake up. As soon as your awake he'll make you breakfast in bed and gives you a big cuddle before he actually gets up.

Hux-
You and Hux always wake up early. You always have a quick cuddle and kiss before he had to dash off to work. You do eat breakfast with him but you don't see him again until the evening.

Poe-
You can both be lazy people so you enjoy sleeping in when you can. By the time you both get up it's well past breakfast time so you grab some lunch and sit by the river with BB-8.

Anakin-
When you wake up Anakin is usually playing with your hair. He always smiles when you open your eyes and kisses your forehead before he gets up yourself. You get ready together and he gives you a long kiss before he walks out the door.

Obi-Wan-
Since you sleep on top of him Obi-Wan can't actually move until you wake up. When you eventually wake up he helps you wake up properly before he gets up and makes breakfast.

Luke-
You always wake up before Luke so you make him breakfast and lay out his clothes for him. When he wake up he gives you a big kiss and promises to treat you later.

Han-
Han always wakes up first and you usually find him in the pilot seat when you wake up. You hand him a fresh cup of coffee and kiss him on the cheek before you go help chewie work on the ship.

Chewie-
When you both wake up both your hair is a mess. You always help your hairy man brush all his hair before he does yours and braids it for you.