Modern AU~ What your apartment looks like.

Kylo-
Your apartment is always clean and normally dully lit since Kylo isn't a fan of light colours.

Finn-
Your apartment is very bright and colourful. You never really clean up but that's okay since you both like it that way.

Hux-
Your apartment is incredibly clean and neat. It's fairly modern and if so much as one thing is out of place then Hux flips.

Poe-
Your apartment is rustic and rather vintage looking. You almost always have some kind of music playing and your puppy BB is usually making a mess.

Anakin-
Your apartment is modern and hidden away. You two like to be alone so a pent house seemed like the perfect choice.

Obi-Wan-
Your apartment is pretty much a library. You both love books so your apartment has books almost everywhere.

Luke-
Your apartment is spacious. Since Luke didn't have much space back home you decided to get a big apartment so both you and Luke have your own space.

Han-
Your apartment is quite cluttered. Han likes to bring home parts so he can work on the falcon so now your house is pretty ku h a garage.

Chewie-
You don't actually live in an apartment ,you live in a cottage. Chewie loves nature so you live right by a forest.