Modern AU~Piercing you get

Kylo-
You got angel bites. To Kylo they make you both cuter but badass at the same time.

Finn-
You got a simple silver nose ring. He always thought your nose was cute so why not add to it.

Hux-
You got snake bites. Hux was never a fan of piercings but you always wanted them. Let's just say he wasn't too happy when he found out.

Poe-
You got a tongue piercing. Poe thought it was hot and always bites his lip when you stick your tongue out at him.

Anakin-
You got your ears stretched. You wanted to look more cool and Anakin definitely thinks they look good.

Obi-Wan-
You got your ears pierced. You didn't want to get anything to drastic and Obi-Wan thought the piercings were cute.

Luke-
You got an industrial piercing. You wanted a unique piercing but nothing huge so an industrial seemed like the perfect idea. Luke seems to love it.

Han-
You got sub dermal's on your collar bone. Han thinks every part of you is attractive but your collar bone is his weakness. So getting it pierced made him love it even more.

(Modern chewie is played by Jason Momoa)
Chewie-
You got your eyebrow pierced. You wanted a piercing but eyebrow piercings don't leave scars so why not get it. Chewie likes it too.