How you know he's turned on

Kylo-
He likes to touch you a lot. He's quite distant at times but when he's turned on he likes to touch.

Finn-
He likes to cuddle more than often. He'll be more hands on and try make moves on you until you get the hint.

Hux-
He's more frustrated, most likely because it happens when he's working. He'll pull you around a lot until you give in and relieve him.

Poe-
He's possessive of you. No ones aloud to touch you until he's gotten what he wants. Even BB-8 gets told off when he wants you.

Anakin-
He's awkward. He'll try to avoid you and won't talk to you. When he eventually gives in his voice will crack and he'll hiccup because he's so embarrassed.

Obi-Wan-
He's shy and reserved. When he catches your eye he'll clear his throw and compose himself. In the end you'll be the one to start things off because he's too shy to say anything.

Luke-
Being so young and naive anything turns him on. He's not very good at hiding it so you catch on immediately and drag him off to the bedroom.

Han-
You always know since he'll start teasing you. You usually tease back which frustrates him but you do let him have his way after a while.

Chewie-
You two don't actually have Dec because of the whole wookie thing. Your more of a cuddly couple.