What your child/children look like.

Kylo-
Lena look exactly like her father. Thick black hair and brown eyes, she's already quite tall and you have no doubt she'll reach the same height as her father.

Finn-
Oliver us a mixture of you both. He has dark skin but not as dark as Finn's and very dark brown eyes. He has the same hair colour as you which is already starting to become a mass of curls.

Hux-
Isla is quite pale like her father and has bright orange hair. She has the same eyes as you and her hair is dead straight like Hux's.

Poe-
Everyone says Axel looks just like you, which he does. His hair is wispy and curly like his fathers though and he's already a little pilot in training.

Anakin-
Like and Leia are like their father and you love them dearly. Leia is your little helper and Luke is pretty much stuck to Anakin at all times.

Obi-Wan-
Baby Zuk is your little Jedi, he's a mixture of you both and is definitely Obi-Wan's son.

Luke-
Little Remy is a ball of fun. She has her fathers fluffy blonde hair and your eyes. She loves playing with her dad and always helps you out.

Han-
Babies Ben and Farren were a handful but with both of you and uncle Chewie on baby watch you got through it. Ben was a little anti social but he always loved your attention. Farren was almost an exact copy of Han and whenever you couldn't find her she was usually in the co-pilot seat with Han.

Chewie-
Chewie was a great dad to Kai and always loved giving the boy cuddles. Since he was adopted he didn't really look like you but you love him anyway.