How he is with kids

Kylo-
When you got pregnant you never expected Kylo to be so hands on. When little Lena was born he was right by your side and bonded with her instantly.

Finn-
He was excited when you told him and straight away started to prepare. He insisted on delivering the baby without anyone else around and almost cried when little Oliver was brought into the world.

Hux-
He was mad at first but eventually warmed up to the thought of being a father. He held your hand the whole time and kissed your forehead when baby Isla was born.

Poe-
He was so happy he cried when you told him. You told BB-8 first then surprised him together. By the time Axel was born he was already planning his pilot training.

Anakin-
He avoided you for a while when you first told him. He wasn't exactly ready for kids but when Luke and Leia were born he was glad you got pregnant.

Obi-Wan-
Marriage breaks the Jedi code but it never stopped you and Obi-Wan from having a baby. The birth was tough but the pain was well worth. It when you had baby Zuk.

Luke-
You were only young when you found out you were pregnant so you were both scared. It was hard on you both but when your daughter Remy was actually born she helped pull you two back together.

Han-
He wasn't around much when you got pregnant but that was expected when you were married to a smuggler. He did return for Ben and Farren's birth and decided to to take all three of you with him and chewie so you could be a family again.

Chewie:
Because chewie isn't the same species as you it's impossible for you to have a child of your own. So you both agreed to adopt a little boy called Kai and raised him as your own.