I

I walked down the street looking for a mechanic to be open at 11 in the night. "How could it just break down in middle of this nowhere town.", i shouted into the empty street. I walk down another street to see a mechanical shop; but no one in sight. I knocked on the door.

I shouldnt expect them to open up

"What the fuck do you want, woman?", said a deep rough voice. I looked up on the second floor, and saw a red hair guy sticking his head out the window. "Sorry! I need a mechanic because my car broke down down some streets!", i yelled. "Shut up! Dont shout! Youre going to wake up the whole town!", shouted the red head, clearly irritated. He went back inside and in a few minutes he came out; without a shirt and in some shorts. "Tsk... Show me where..", said the man. I walked in front of him but suddenly turned and looked at him. "What are you doing?!", asked the male. "Im sorry for waking you up for this! Im (f/n) (l/n)! Please to meet you.", i said as i bowed my head slightly. "Tsk... Eustass Kid. Just call me Kid, woman.", said Kid not really using my name. I nodded and we kept walking until we reach my car, Kid grabbed my shoulder. "Stay here...", he said and handed me a tool box he was carrying earlier. I saw him walk up to my car, he looked displeased and walked around it. "Around what time did it stop working?", shouted Kid. "Um around 10:30...", i answered quietly. The fact that it was almost midnight, and my car stopped working around a forestry road, gave me the chills. "Someone punched holes in your tires.", he walked to the hood and opened it, "they stole the battery. Lets head back to my house, its not safe here.", he said and took the toolbox back. "Wait i left my bag in the trunk!", i shouted and ran to the trunk to open it. After i got my bag, Kid pulled me by the wrist to his house; he opened the door and motioned me. "I dont bite... GET IN OR SLEEP OUTSIDE!", he shouted. I walked inside and waited till he closed the door; he walked past me to a door and up some stairs. "You can sleep on the bed in the room down that hall.", he ordered, i nodded reluctantly but headed down the the hall. I opened the door to see a bed with blue bed sheets and a neat looking room. "Thanks Kid! Goodnight!", i shouted from the room. "Shut up! Youre too loud!", he shouted from the living room. I put my stuff neatly in the corner of the room; not wanting to disturb the neatness of the place. I carefully laid in the bed and slowly fell asleep.

I woke to meet a well toned chest in my face; i felt arms around my waist

I woke to meet a well toned chest in my face; i felt arms around my waist. I looked up and my (e/c) eyes met with some azure ones. "Morning Miss. I found you in my bed and decided to use you as my pillow.", smiled the blonde man playfully. "S-sorry! K-kid said I could sleep here!", i stuttered, earning a chuckle from the man. "Umm... C-could you please let go of me, uh?", i said but i couldnt finish my sentence because I didnt know his name. Almost like reading my mind, or maybe because my face shows my emotions easily he answered. "Just call me Killer. Im Kids employee and roommate. Along with some other guys, pleased to meet you, Miss.", he responded. He let go and walked to the door. "(F/n) (l/n)! Thats my name pleased to meet you!", i shouted before he could leave. He turned and smiled but before he could say anything else, a certain hot head busted the door down. "Hey woman! Time to get- Oh, sup Killer... Sorry you had to find that in your bed.", sighed Kid.

This asshole...

"What did you just call me?!", i asked clearly annoyed. Kid smirked and leaned forward. "I called you a thing, why is there a problem? Lets be honest woman, without me; you would be freezing outside. Plus Ill be fixing your stupid car, for a weakling like you, should be thanking me.", asked Kid smiling triumphantly. "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! WANNA KNOW WHAT! YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT! MAKING ME FEEL WEAKER AND INFERIOR TO YOU SO YOU CAN FEEL GOOD, WELL THEN FUCK YOU, EUSTASS KID!", I shouted, grabbing my bag and shoes and running out. I passed two other guys, and put my shoes on; i ran out that door and to my car. I heard someone shout my name but i ran even faster.

Maybe i over reacted... Ill apologize before leaving this town...

My lungs begged me to stop as it felt like my chest was fire; i stopped and spotted my car. "Hey beautiful! Ill never trade you for a night at a strangers again.", i told my car and laid on the hood. I heard the bushes move from the woods and looked up to see a weird man looking at me. "Boyoyon... Hello girly!", said the strange man. "Hello...", i replied a bit scared. "Are ya lost?", his Cheshire like smile growing wider. "N-no I, my car broke down...", i said with a shake in my voice. "Boyoyon... In that case...", he said and snatched my wrist. I had slowly ignored his slow advance towards me as he talked, or maybe it was the fact that my legs were shaking uncontrollably and didnt allow me to run. I tried to break free but he had a strong grip on my wrist, which was now in pain from the mans grip. Suddenly i saw a fist connect with the man face and he let go flying into my car. "She's with me...", growled someone from behind me.

.bigggg thank you to Reanie1390 for the follow and the votes... Really appreciate it lol
Anyways heres this Kid X reader, hope you like...