VI

"So, just take care of whoever we can, right?", asked Law. Kid nodded and kept explaining the so far cooked plan to retrieve Sabaody from the World Government. "So you guys planned this in 6 hours of drinking?", asked Nami. "We only drank for 3 hours and planned this with the remaining 3.", mused Killer. I sighed, the plan was good but we needed to know where everything was placed now. "Its a good plan, Kid. But we dont have any clue where most people in town are anymore..", i inquired. "We can go get Robin!", shouted Luffy. "Shes the librarian, she might be able to get info for us.", sighed Zoro from the living room. I looked over at Kid; he looked at me, the doctor, and his assistants. "We're going...", he said and i nodded. The doctor grinned and the assistants nodded; we started to plan on finding Robin and bring her back with any info she had.

"So Law, Shachi, Penguin, (Y/n), and me will be going. I suggest that the rest of you train for this.", announced Kid. I noticed that our gang wasnt too pleased to leave their leader in the hands of Law. "Guys... Stop looking like Kid just died. You guys know ill be there!", i smiled. "Thats another worry...", mumbled Heat. I growled at him and they smiled; Kid annouced we would put the plan to get Robin back in two days.

Two days later...

Kid threw a duffle bag at me, Law and the others jumped in the back. "Alright! Well be back by sunrise if not... You know whats next..", said Kid, looking at Killer. Killer nodded and gave us a small thumbs up; Kid drove the Ram towards the town just as the sun was setting behind the mountains. After a hour or so, Kid stopped the truck and we all got out; Law grabbed his nodachi and motion his assistants to get out. "This should be 1 mile away... Now lets go.", said Kid and we all walked towards the town. When we were close enough, we saw Marines patrolling the streets; no citizens in sight. "Alright, Nami gave me Robins address, so lets go there.", whispered Kid. "No shit, Sherlock.", i smirked. The guys giggled at my retort, Law was just smirking, and Kid gave me a "when we get back...." look. We successfully made it to the house; we jumped the fence and entered through the back. "This was far too easy, Kid...", i said. "I agree with (y/n)-ya. We got here with no obstacles.", inquired Law. "Fuck it, lets just find Robin and hightail it out of here.", said Kid. We all spread out to find Robin; i went upstairs and looked in her room, her bed was made.

"Robin? Its me, (y/n)....", i called softly. I heard the closet door crack and out came the black hair woman; i opened my arms and she ran to embrace me. "Thank god, i heard that you and some others rebelled and were chased to get executed but i can see you managed to escape.", said Robin. I smiled and nodded; pulling her out and downstairs towards the guys. "Robin, you remember Law and his group? Oh, this is Kid; hes my boyfriend and leader of our so called rebellion.", i grinned. Robin smiled and sat us at the table; she explained that the children were being kept in the library and would be taken from town in three days... The elderly were kept in Big Moms house but would be transferred from town after the children. Most people stayed in their homes, but they all were kept close to the Marines watch, so they couldnt go out after the curfew. "Okay, well pack some clothes and were out of here.", said Kid as he got up. Robin ran upstairs and back down with a backpack. "Someone was ready.", said Shachi. Penguin nodded, as we started to leave the house; we heard a siren. "They either saw i was gone or they know you're here!", said Robin. We ran and sure enough encountered the Marines.

"We'll handle this!", shouted Shachi and Penguin

"We'll handle this!", shouted Shachi and Penguin. I threw the duffle bag at them and they both pulled out some knives. Penguin grabbed a pistol, Kid told us to grab a weapon too. I still had the pistol he gave me; i held it and ran behind Robin. I looked back and the assistants were kicking ass; they ran after us. "Have faith in them, (y/n)-ya.", said Law as he looked straight ahead. We entered the woods but there were Marines waiting for us; Kid shot two, Robin shot one, Law cut down any Marines he could. I aimed my gun and shot down my third one; i looked at the assistants but they looked tired from their previous fight.

Once we had a somewhat cleared the path we started running towards the truck again; I heard a cry and saw Penguin holding his shoulder

Once we had a somewhat cleared the path we started running towards the truck again; I heard a cry and saw Penguin holding his shoulder. "Fuck!", i shouted in frustration. I pulled him up and ran; Shachi noticed this and helped me. "Go on ahead... Ill keep them distracted",i shouted. "(Y/n)!", started Shachi but i stopped him and motion him to continue forward. Shachi nodded and ran with Penguin and i stayed; knowing he was there waiting for me. "(Y/n)....", grunted the man. "Smoker-chan...", i said with an amused smile, still holding my pistol close. "Stop this and just come back home...", he sighed. "Like in hell i would go back.", i growled and pointed the pistol at Smoker.

"If its like that then, i wont stop you... But he will find you, (y/n).", sighed Smoker as he lite his cigar. I sighed and put my pistol down, i waited for Smoker to light his cigar. "Just remember to be careful. This doesnt mean im joining your rebellion; this just means i respect your form of justice.", said Smoker and he turned to walk away. "Smoker! Youre a pretty good guy..", i grinned. He turned to face me, a clear blush spread across his face and he shook his head. "You look more like your mother everyday...", he said. That caught me by surprise; a nostalgic smile spread across my face and I ran after everyone.

"(Y/n), hurry up.", shouted Kid. I jumped inside and we drove back to base. "What took you so long?", asked Kid. "Chatting with an old Marine friend..", i said with a goofy grin. Kid sighed and just nodded; when we arrived the sun was barely on the horizon.

Killer was on top of the hill, when he saw us he waved. "KILLER! WE FOUND HER!", i shouted. After we all got out, Law fixed Penguin up and looked at some of the cuts i had. "Are you guys sure that Nico-ya will actually help us with this?", asked Law as he bandaged my arm. "Yeah, she is a friend of Luffy. He trusts her and so do I... Thanks for fixing me up.", i smiled and walked to Kid's room. Once i was inside, Kid pushed me against the wall. "Who was that Marine that you so called talked to?", he growled. I looked at him and knew that if i didnt explain who Smoker was; he would destroy me right against the wall. "He was a guy that promised my mom that he would protect me and shit. He isnt anything that special in my life. Ive known he since i was 6, okay Kid?", i stammered. Kid smirked at my nervousness, he leaned down and kissed my lips roughly asking for entrance, which i clearly refused. "I guess this means youre ready for round two.", whispered Kid in my ear.

Tonights going to be a long night...

FINALS ARE OVER! SUMMER BREAK NOW BEGINS FOR ME! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA! Sorry guys, just had some coffee...
Anyways you know the usual; thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. I really appreciate it!