V

"Shoot!", shouted someone. I ducked and the Marine fell to the ground; i looked up to see Killer with a lupara. "Killer...", i whispered as i got up. "(Y/n)!", shouted Kid. I looked at that direction and was engulfed by a hug; it felt warm. "God damn it, (y/n)! Look at what you started... You should have just stayed home instead of running into danger like that!", scolded Kid. I laughed, which only made him more angry, but i hugged him either way. "Here, im sure you know how to use it.", said Kid as he gave me a pistol. I gawked at the weapon and then at him, frowning, i took the gun and placed it in my belt. After half n hour of fighting Marines, we ran to Kid's shop to get Wire and Heat, they were inside the Dodge Ram. "(y/n)! Thank god youre okay. You should have seen the breakdown the capt'n had.", said Wire. i giggled as Kid glared daggers at Wire, we all piled in the truck and drove to Sanji's house. "This trucks too crowded.", whined Penguin. "No its alright!", sighed Shachi happily next to Nami. When we arrived at Sanji's house, Nami and Sanji got off and went to get the bike, after a while they both ran back with duffle bags and jumped on the bike. "HALT BRATS!", shouted a gruff voice in the distance. I looked out the window and saw a man with jutte in hand. "Drive! Dont stop!", i order. Killer makes no question of it and speeds up, hitting a group of Marines; the man runs after the bike but Sanji manages to evade him. "To the woods!", barks Kid and everyone is in the woods moments later. After a hour of orders from Kid and going over various hills, we make it to the deep woods; he made Killer drive straight into a hill, the Dodge went inside a man made garage built into the hill. "Woah, what is this place?", asks Sanji as he parks his bike inside. "My hideout.", smirks Kid. We all got out and followed Kid into a house like structure. "Kid this is amazing!", i exclaim. "Thanks, my old man build it with me as a brat.", he explains. The hideout wasnt extravagant but it was exactly what we needed it; Kid explained that this was his workshop for new inventions and guns, in other words, we had NO reason to touch ANYTHING. The hideout had exactly a small living room, a small kitchen like area, Kids / invention room, and two other rooms. "This place is pretty big.", observed Sanji. Kid told us that it took his dad 12 years to finish this hideout. "So everyone get comfortable, you all decide on the two room, bathroom is obviously the woods. I turned on the generator so the lights work, under a cabinet in the kitchen you all can find food and water. Dont over use it, we have enough to survive a week or so.", said Kid as he walked into his room, taking me along. Killer smirked and waved me a goodbye, i felt a chill run down my spine.

Hes fucking waving at me like i died or something! I cant possibly-

Kid slammed the door to his room, snapping me back from my thoughts. "Now as for you...", said Kid. I backed away but obviously it wasnt a huge room, i stumbled on the futon; falling onto the floor. "Do you have any idea how worried you had me?", he whispered into my ear. I giggled from fear, but i wanted to mess with him so badly. "The Great And Powerful Eustass Kid was worried.", i mocked and smiled innocently at Kid. He growled and brought his lips onto mine, he bit my lower lip softly and that made me let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk as he went down my jaw, leaving soft kisses that tingled after his lips parted. "Kid, p-people w-will hear us..", i moaned as he found my sweet spot. He bite down and i gasped; smacking his head to make him stop. "That wont stop me, (y/n)... Remember this is payback for making me worry..", smirked Kid. I was blushing with not only embarrassment but also from anger; i didnt want everyone to hear me. "What's wrong? You scared?", mocked Kid. I grabbed his head and crashed my lips on his; i bit down and tasted the blood from his lip. He winced and glared at me, i licked my lip and started to get up. Wrong move...

*lemon wannabe alert! You have been warned

*lemon wannabe alert! You have been warned... Nah my lemons arent that heated lol
In case you wanna skip find the next picture lol*

I felt him pull my wrist and i landed on the futon again, he smirked once i was under him. "Now youve done it.", he growled. He ripped my shirt and smirked down at my body, i rolled my eyes while i felt my cheeks burn. I felt him unhook my bra, the cold air hit my body making my nipples erect. "Someone's excited..", chuckled Kid. "Its FUCKING freezing.", i growled. "I can fix that.", said Kid as he tossed his fur coat across the small room. "This is madness!", i shrieked. "No this is Sparta.", smirked Kid. I slapped his shoulder playfully and he proceeded to pull my jeans and underwear. He looked me up and down; his gaze made me cover my face. "Beautiful...", he mumbled and i felt his hand tug mine away from my face. "Why are you hiding?", he asked. I shook my head, the blush burning my cheeks.

Why does he make me feel this way?! God! First i accept this and now i wanna back down...

He kissed me and proceeded to play with me; i whimpered at his touch. I didnt want everyone to hear me, even though they all probably knew what we were doing already. Kid started unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants; he pulled out his member and i couldnt help but stare. He noticed and smirked. "Can i touch it?", i asked. He gulped and nodded his head; now it was my turn to smirk at him. I touched it and started to move my hand up and down his member. "O-oi (y/n)...", stuttered Kid.

Bingo!

I put my lips on his member and then started to move my tongue on the tip. I heard his breathing hitch at my sudden actions; i started to bob my head up and down his member. "(Y-y/n).", he moaned. I felt his hand on my head as he started to push it down some more. I gagged, i pulled away and started to regulate my breathing. "Dont start nothing you cant finish, babe.", smirked Kid, lust clear in his eyes. "Same goes to you, Kid.", i retorted. He pulled my hips towards him, i felt the tip of his memeber at my entrance. He looked at me and i nodded; a jolt of pain hit my body. Kid didnt stop for me to adjust, he just kept pumping into me. I bit my hand, so my moans couldnt escape my lips; Kid pulled my hand away and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned between the kiss and the pleasure was intoxicating. "Shit, im gonna have to pull out..", moaned Kid. "Just leave it... If its you, i wouldnt mind having a lil demon.", i smirked. He smiled, not a cocky smile but a genuine smile; he kept pumping until he came. He finally pulled out and pulled me onto his chest; we were both panting, i could hear his heartbeat. "Your heartbeat is relaxing to hear...", i mumbled tiredly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I love you, (y/n)... Just dont make me say it in front of the guys.", he mumbled. "I love you, too.", i whispered and slowly fell asleep.

", i whispered and slowly fell asleep

KID P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see (y/n) laying on my chest. I moved her and gently placed her on the futon; i slipped my boxers on along with my jeans. I grabbed my coat and covered her nude body from the cold; i walked out see Killer sleeping in the living room. I walked out of the hideout and climbed the hill, moving the dirt around the top, i found my cooler. "So you going to tell my all the juicy details?", said Killer as he climbed the hill. "Fuck off.", i hissed. He chuckled and sat down; i threw a beer at him and joined him. "Shes the one?", asked Killer. "Yeah, definitely...", i smirked. "Thats good, Boss!", he smiled and held his beer can in the air. We sat there contemplating the sky, and thinking of the next move to take back Sabaody...

There you goooo!
Sorry if it sucks lol
Ahhh! Finals are killing me, anyways thanks as always for the reads, votes, and comments. Anything said is welcomed by me so dont sweat it!