IX

I woke up and looked around; i walked outside and down the hallway. As i approached the stairs, i saw the maids mopping the floor. "What the fuck happened here?", i asked. The maids looked uncomfortable as i asked that, the old man walked out of his studies. "(Y/n), go get ready. Haru will be here shortly to visit you.", he ordered. I nodded and walked past the maids, i saw one of them, raise her mop and what use to be a white mop was now a sickly pink shade.

Oh... No... Who did the old geezer kill now...

My thoughts made my stomach turn as i walked up the stairs, the uneasy feeling made my stomach empty out whatever it had.

Thank god I made it into my room on time...

I washed my face and I heard the door to my bedroom open. I walked out and Haru was standing there with a smile on his face. "Haru...", i breathed and walked over to hug him. "I thought you escaped with your mom... Why are you back here?", he asked, his voice laced with concern. "My mom died... I had to keep moving and my car got fucked up outside a town called Sabaody.... I met alot of caring people there and i met him. A hot head with red hair and a thing for inventions.", i giggled. Haru smiled and sat me on my bed; he asked about everything I done there all those six months in Sabaody and also before that.

"But, the mayor of that town left and the World Government took over, they started killing people and i rebelled against them with Kid.", i sighed. "That how your grandfather found you?", asked Haru. "Yeah... In exchange to let everyone live and leave the town alone... I promised i wouldn't run away and i would stay and marry you...", i said. I felt Haru hug me and i started crying again; Haru and I were like siblings and both grandchildren of the Gorosei. We both hate the fact that our blood cant mix with commoner blood. I found nothing special about our blood; in my opinion we were all people. I looked over at my bed stand and noticed a cigar there; i let go of Haru and reached for the cigar. "Smoker...", i whispered.

Flashback

I ran in the mansion gardens with Haru and we wondered around the place. Suddenly my father walked up to us and picked us up.

"(Y/n), I want you to meet your new body guard. You too okay, Haru?", we both smiled and let my father take us to the pond. There talking with my mother was a man with sliver hair and a cigar in his mouth. "(Y/n), come meet Smoker.", cooed my mother. Father let me down and i ran to the man. "Hey, (y/n).", he said nonchalantly.

I smiled and grabbed his hand, which caught the man by surprise. I could hear my parents laughing as i dragged the man next to the pond. "Tell me about yourself,Smoker-san.", i asked.

2 years later

"Come on, brat.", grunted Smoker. "Smoker! Come with us!", i cried as i grab onto his arm. "Can't I have to go back before they suspect that i helped both of you.", said Smoker as he handed me to my mother. "Smoker! Sm-", i couldnt scream because my mom muffled my screams.

Since the death of my father, the old man was willing to marry me to Haru and cut my ties with society, to live a life with no freedom.

Smoker turned around walking back to us and handed me a piece of candy, he would eat those candies around me often.

"A memento, (y/n). This is so you remember me by; when i give something important like for example; one of my cigars, that means we wont see each again.", he smiled, he had never smiled around me but that smiled calmed me down as my mother ran away from the city.

End of Flashback

I shook as i brought the cigar to my nose; no doubt a real genuine cigar.

The blood... No... Smoker wouldn't...

I ran out the door with Haru running close behind. "(Y/n)?!", called out Haru but i ignored him, as i busted down the door to that old geezers study. "Ah, (y/n), Haru, just in time. We were-", i slammed my hands on his desk as i glared at him.

"Where is Smoker?!", i growled. Haru pulled me away, restraining me from doing anything stupid. "He went back to the Marines.", said the old man not being fazed by my rage. Haru apologized on my behalf as he pulled me to my room; he told me that after the wedding was over, he would help me be free.

 Haru apologized on my behalf as he pulled me to my room; he told me that after the wedding was over, he would help me be free

Everything ready?", asked my grandfather. The maid nodded her head as she fixed my hair.

It had been one whole week and no sign of Kid or his group; i knew that i had hurt him, so he wouldn't come save someone like me.... Smoker was gone, i knew the old man was lying, after all he left me that memento.

I tucked the cigar into a fold of the wedding dress and put on a fake smile. "You must be happy, (y/n).", said the maid. I shook my head not even glancing at her. "Why not?", she pressed.

"I love another man....", i whispered not really caring who I told. From the side of my eye, I saw the old man walking towards me. He offered a hand and I walked, taking his hand as we walked towards the car.

We drove to the church, which was guarded by a few guards and only a few guest were invited to the wedding. I walked toward Haru, arm linked with the old mans. A white flower fell from my (h/c) locks; ignoring it, i walked forward. Haru gave me a sad look as he removed the veil.

The priest started talking and he asked, "If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

There was a silence until...

"I do!", shouted a voice at the entrance of the church.

SHITTY UPDATE! sorry! Anyways im tired.... Like everything sucks right now, sigh... Well here you go because this story is going no where lol