VII

"With this visit to the town, will we free the kiddies?", smiled Luffy. "Yeah but we will do it discreetly, Luffy.", i explained as we trained for tomorrow's plan.

"Oi! (Y/n) are you and red hair together?", asked Luffy. I smiled and nodded at his question; he looked satisfied with my answer and ran to Zoro. "(Y/n)-chwan! Lunch is ready!", said Sanji as he ran out of the hide out. "Thank you, Sanji!", i smiled. "Ahh! Anything for a queen like you!", flirted Sanji. I giggled and pinched his cheek lightly and walked into the hide out; i found Nami and Robin inside, looking over plans. "Hi ladies! Finding anything wrong with the plan?", i asked. "Hmm, no (y/n)-chan... Sanji made some food.", said Nami and pointed at a pot. "I know! Your boyfriend is a charmer...", i joked. Nami glared at me but i detected a small blush on her cheeks; i open the pot to see freshly cooked stew. I looked around and found a small gas stove under the small counter. "Kids dad really made this a small vacation home.", i mumbled as i got some stew. "He sure did.", said Killer, catching me off guard. I smiled at him and moved so he could get some stew. "Did you meet him?", i asked. "Yeah as a brat. He left when...", he stopped and looked around. "Yeah, i met him. Anyways ready for the mission?", asked Killer. "Ehh, i guess.", i replied as i walked outside. "(Y/n)... You never talk about yourself.", stated Killer as he sat next to me. "What do you wanna know?", i asked, eating my stew. "Where were you born?", he asked. "East Blue City... I lived there with my mom.", i said. "Thats pretty far from here... Where's your mom?", he asked. "She died when i was 18, and that was 5 years ago.", i replied, looking at Luffy sparring with Zoro. "Sorry if im prying too much.", apologized Killer. "No, its okay. I rather you ask me then you guessing about my past.", i sighed. "Thats good, then ill ask you alot of questions.", said Kid. I looked up and he was perched on top of the hill. "Kid! Youre so nosy! Why didnt you come ask me directly!", i hissed. He laughed a hearty laugh and jumped from the top of the hill to the patch of grass in front of us. "I wanted Killer to make sure it was something safe to do!", he stated proudly. Killer sweatdropped and i giggled at Killer's response; after further discussion, Killer got up and said he was going to train with Wire.

Kid started asking me about my past and i told him most of it; in exchange he told me about his past. I learned that his mother died from sickness and after her death, his father disappeared. "Anything else?", he asked. I shook my head and looked at the sky, noticing it was dusk already. "Ready for tomorrow?", asked Kid. I grabbed his hand and smiled. "Yeah! Lets hope for the best!", i grinned. We walked inside and Sanji was making dinner; we ate and headed for our room. "Night, (y/n)..", whispered Kid. "Night, I love you...", i said sleepily. "I love you, too.", he whispered in my ear.

Early in the morning, we all started packing the things we needed in the back of Kid's truck. I rode shotgun with Kid; Killer, Zoro, and Luffy rode inside with us, while Law decide he would ride in the box of the truck with our things. Sanji, on the other hand, rode with Wire behind him to his disappointment. Kid had decide along with all of us that the girls, Law's assistants, and Heat had stayed behind to guard the hideout. "We're here.", said Kid as he parked the truck in the woods closer to the town but still giving us some distance.

We walked towards the town, Marines were standing around. Soon the sun was rising, Kid motioned us forward. I stood next to Zoro, he looked at me and i nodded; we ran towards some Marines, knocking them out discreetly. "Eight of us versus the Marines? We are crazy.", whispered Zoro as we ran into a alley. "Ugh, dont remind me, man. But we wont go down that easily.", i whispered back. I saw Kid and Killer knock out more Marines as we headed towards the library; if the situation got any dire then the other 4 would intervene. Kid signaled us to the move forward, as they started moving.

An alarm sounded, and i groaned along with Zoro; i stopped being sneaky and walked towards the Marines, punching one in the face. "(Y/n)!", shouted Zoro. "Sorry... But might as well go all out now!", i grinned. I heard the others yell and start running towards the library; we fought Marines until we opened the door, got on the floor, (AN: EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR!) and checked for any traps. "Clear!", i shouted. Luffy appeared out of the no where and tackled me down. "Everything clear? Second in command!", he saluted. I laughed and we entered the library. "Hands in the air, Marines!", shouted Kid. The few Marines inside put their hand up and waited for the next command, or so we thought.

"You all fell for the trap...", said a Marine with a grin. Smoke started to air its way out of the vents. "Retreat!", shouted Kid as he shot the ceiling. I could hear the Marines running after us, I saw Killer stumble to the ground and i picked him up and dragged him into an alley. I saw Smoker come out from the woods with Marines following him. Killer coughed and Kid ran into the alley with us.

"Come on out, brats! We have some of your rebellion here!", shouted Smoker. I peeked and saw they had Sanji, Wire, and Luffy in front of them. I looked around and saw Law behind a car a few feet from us with Zoro was next to him. Zoro started signaling that we had to get the others; I nodded and walked to the other side of the alley.

"(Y/n), if you give yourself in, ill leave this town alone...", shouted a gruff voice. I froze in my spot and looked down, i thought about it until i felt a hand on my shoulder. "(Y/n), whats going on?", asked Kid, his eyes filled with worry. I got up and started walking towards the library, i raised my hands. I felt someone pull me back and i was in Zoro's arms. I saw Kid walk towards the man in front of the library with his gun pointing straight at the man. "What does (y/n), have to do with any of this?", asked Kid. The man walked forward, my eyes widen. "Watch out!", i shouted but the man had kicked Kid to the ground, followed by a sickening crack as he fell on the pavement. "Kid!", i sobbed as i stuggled to run to him. Zoro held me back, I saw Law and Killer walk past us and walking towards the man.

"Guys! Stop!", i shouted but they ran towards the older man. Law swung his sword, managing to cut the mans black blazer; Killer also ran and swung his swords at the man. The man quickly put them both on the ground; I gasped and felt Zoro release me, he tied his bandana on his head and walked forward. "Zoro! You cant!", i shouted grabbing his arm, he glared at me and i let go.

"Lets go, old geezer!", growled Zoro as he walked towards the older man. Zoro lasted longer than the other guys but with one swift punch, he laid on the pavement. "(Y-Y/n)", said Kid. Blood covered his left side of his face; the older man pulled a gun and pointed it at Kid. "Stop! Ill go! Please dont kill them, grandfather.", i yell as i ran towards the tall man.

Yes... Yes ...
It sucks, i know lol
Thanks to

frizzyizzy17
Jake_Perez16
Lullabella24
onepiecetraffysan
Risna4
Tazzled_xD
acewillliveinmyheart
Donquixote_Joker
0_xblankx_0
Adevieta
cupilfina
krasmussenfangirl
MiraJane1608
Shadowsnake287
Siatuvai1002

For the votes, the follows, for adding any of my story to their reading list, and reads!

P.s.: For any readers, who arent following these people please do because they write AMAZING stories or have really good reading lists!

Extra authors that rock:

AiSenpai
akano-ya
Akiluffy
cookie-and-pepsi
Chubbssy
ForteChwan15
Ink_Black
piratequeend
The_Pink_Disaster
TheLittleBrownLegacy
akatsukiin
mimi_eunice