X

"I do!", shouted someone. I turned around and gasped; standing there in a suit was Kid. "Hey, beautiful... Missed me?", he asks looking at me. I smile and nod my head; I turn to look at my grandfather. He is seething, he pulls out a gun and points it at Kid. I run in front of Kid; throwing the bouquet to the side and looking the old man straight in the eyes. "(Y/n), move.", growled the old man. His calm demeanor was out the window. "Shes married to me!", shouts Kid. Now, i had lost my calm demeanor and looked at Kid like he had totally and completely lost it. Kid threw a thick folder to Haru and he opened it; his eyes widen as he confirmed that indeed Kid and I were married. "Blasphemy! Hand that over Haru.", shouted the old man. He looked over the paper and i saw him crumple the paper a bit. He glared at Kid and put the gun down; he held onto the podium and looked at Kid and then me. "Go live with those scum, just like your mother did. I will keep my word and you can go live how you like.", said the old man as he motioned us to leave. Kid smiled and walked towards me; i heard something click and I pushed Kid to the ground.

Kid P.O.V.

(Y/n) fell to the floor, her dress started to stain red as blood gushed from the wound. People screamed and ran out of the church, the guy named Haru called an ambulance and the old man was smiling. "Why! Why would you kill her?!", i shouted as I held (y/n) in my arms. She was smiling and her hand slowly lifted up and caressed my cheek, blood smearing on my face. "I-I'm sor-ry for a-all the *cough* awful t-things I said b-back in t-town...", she cried. Tears ran down her beautiful face, i hushed her from speaking but she just smiled. "I- I doubt I-ll live t-through this...", she whispered. "No.. No!No!No! (Y/n), marry me... You have to live through this so we can properly get married.", i whispered in her ear. (Y/n) let out a small laugh, the paramedics arrived and they took her out of my arms. I tried to go with her but that guy named Haru, pinned me onto the floor. The paramedics started giving (y/n), CPR but she didnt respond. "She's gone, sir.", said one of the paramedics, Haru had my face flat on the floor. I couldnt see what was going on anymore. "Take her organs... Burn the rest... I dont care, she is no longer my family member... Do what you want with her corpse.", i heard the old man say. I heard the paramedics start moving her to the entrance.

"Haru, do what you want with that man... After all, (y/n) was your bride... Because of that man, she is now dead. Whatever you decide is up to you now.", i heard the old man speak before hearing him leave. "What do you plan on doing with me?", i asked but before he could answer, i blacked out.

I woke up in a dessert, i was pretty bruised up and seem to have gone through torture. I remembered (y/n) and i cried out into the empty dessert; i screamed and cried until i collapsed.

When i came to my senses, i was in a house like structure. "You're finally awake, young man.", said a voice. I looked over and saw a big man with a bible in his hand. "Why did you save me?", i asked, my voice sounding raspy and cold. "You have much to live for, young man.", he said as he came over and removed the cloth on my forehead. "The reason of my existence is gone... She was why I fought against everything... Now, she is gone.", i said. "She wouldnt be happy to hear that from wherever she is resting now...", sighed the man. He left me and i cried, still seeing her blood on my hands and feeling her touch before it disappeared.

After I recovered, I found out that I was thrown in the desserts of Alabasta and that the mans name was Kuma. "Why dont you stay here and clear your mind before heading back to your home. I wouldnt mind the company...", suggested Kuma. I obliged and stayed with the man; finding no reason to rush back to Sabaody.

2 years later

"Thanks again, Kuma-san.", i said as i head for the next town. "Glad to have been of assistance, Kid.", he smiled and i walked away. "Kuma!", i shouted. The large man turned around to face me again. "Ill come visit you with some friends sometime...", i grinned. The man smiled again and waved; before entering his ranch.

After two whole weeks, i arrived at the entrance of Sabaody; everything looked different, more lively. I walked around with my hood on my head, passing my shop/house. I saw Wire and Heat, attending customers, i smiled and head for the store. I walked in and bought some food, Nami thanked me but still didnt recognized me. I chuckled as I walked out, I finally spotted Killer at the park. He was drinking and i walked over to sit with him. "Hot day, isn't it?", asked Killer. "Ive been somewhere hotter.", i answered. Killer immediately recognized my voice and pulled the hoodie down. "Kid!", he cried and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. "Where? How? Oh god, Kid.", i cut him off. "The guy named Haru, threw me in the desserts of Alabasta. I stayed there with a man named Kuma, he helped me out with (y/n)'s death.", i explained. "Kid...", said Killer. I saw him smile and hold my shoulders. "Kid... Congratulations, man.", he grinned. I didnt understand, i turned around to see her, (h/c) hair swaying in the summer wind, (e/c) eyes filled with tears, waering a white flower printed dress. "(Y-Y/n)...", i whispered. "Hi, Kid...", she smiled. She stood there, at first I thought she didnt want to run to me and then I looked down. Two red hair kids were hugging her legs; I looked at Killer and then at (y/n). "No way....", i whispered as i walked closer to (y/n). She prompted the two boys forward. "Say hi to daddy..", she laughed. The two boys looked at me and then at (y/n) before running to hug my legs. "I have to be dreaming...", i mumbled. "Nope, you're not, Kid. Welcome home.", whispered (y/n). She hugged me and then picked up the toddlers; one had (e/c) eyes and the other had maroon colored eyes.

After everyone around town found out I was back, there was a huge party. "Lets go home, (y/n).", i said as she carried one of the twins. She nodded and explained what had happen after she was shot. Law and his assistants managed to get their hands on the ambulance that was heading towards the church; they faked her death (band reference!) and snuck her back her to Sabaody. After Law saved her, he annouced that she was pregnant, she was so happy but was worried that I hadnt appeared. Haru managed to send her a letter, telling her I was alive and would be heading there soon. "But after a year, I thought Haru lied to me... I thought they killed you..", she cried. We had placed the twins in their bed and now sitting in my old room. "Im sorry, I thought you were dead... I didnt know about Law's plan. Im glad, i finally came back... I never expected to be a dad when I came back...", i laughed. She smiled and laid her head on my chest. "I love you, Kid.", she whispered. "I love you too, (y/n).", i said as I kissed her forehead, holding her in my arms tightly. "Did i mention Smoker is the new mayor?", she laughed. "You always know how to kill the mood, (y/n).", i smiled.

Extended Ending~*

"How were we already married, Kid?", i asked. Kid started laughing as we laid in bed. "3 months after you started working with me, we blacked out drank and apparently we went and got married at the town hall.", he was now holding his stomach. "And you never told me!", i cried. "It was too funny. Even the guys knew.", he laughed. "I hate you...", i mumbled. "We can properly get married soon. Dont worry.", he whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed and smiled as i hugged him back.

Im glad you came back, Kid...

Done!
Hope it was an okay ending.... Not my best but its alright lol
Im writing a Doffy X Reader, if anyone interested... No? Okay...
Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments... I really appreciate it, always!

See ya, soon...