[ Five ]

"I hated the fact that he made me so nervous and shy, just like I'm acting now I s'pose. He was a little ball of mischief that I followed like a little puppy, he made me weak at the knees and a whole zoo of butterflies erupt in my stomach. He always made me feel so nervous, just looking at him created that butterfly storm and I'm glad that it did. He showed me the world, the sun and the stars. I returned his love with my love."

I sighed remembering how he held my hand, caressed my face gently, hugged me when I was sad about something ever so small. Never had I dreamt that while he was comforting me, he was going through absolute hell.

"I hate myself for not being there. Even though we spent all our time together, I still feel like it wasn't enough. I always asked him if he was okay, how the depression was going but he always said the same thing; 'I'm fine Markimoo, don't worry about me anyway. Your face is to pretty to get wrinkles' and I *sniff* -I always fell silent, I think that deep down I knew he wasn't okay. But how could you turn on someone you love?"

By now, the waterworks were running. My nose dribbled and my eyes leaked, making me a horrible mess up on that disgustingly sad podium.