ImpORTANT

So some of you may have seen this from my other story but I want to post it here too. Sorry for being annoying ahahah (i just copied and pasted the message) xo

-

hey guys!!

So I have some (possibly) exciting news for you all!

First of all, I GET MY MRI SCAN TONIGHT AHHH - this means that i'll finally be able to know what the fuck is up with my knee and be able to fix it (hopefully not meaning that I have to have surgery) which is really good because its causing me quite a lot of pain and its hella annoying for school and other activities that I can't do because of it.

Secondly,
I've finally decided to make my own youtube channel! I haven't made the actual channel yet but since my easter break has just begun (like literally school finished today) but I'll be able to make it tomorrow or something.
I'll be uploading Gaming videos along with vlogs etc, I'll put the link in my bio and in the next published chapter or this book because it SHOULD be done by then, the first upload will hopefully be VERY soon and it could be a vlog of a holiday that I may be going on this weekend.

Thats all I wanted to say right now, if you could sub to my channel when it is officially created then that would be amazing (IM BEGGING IK IM SORRY).
And if any of you want to game with me/ make an appearance in one of the videos just message me and it'll most likely happen :D
I'll only be playing on PC at the moment because my xbox fucked itself the other week and I'm waiting/saving for a new one at the moment.

I'm super excited to begin this and I really want to get you guys involved too (somehow) so please show your support, it would mean the world to me xoxo

_____

1:10AM UPDATE:

THE CHANNEL HAS BEEN CREATED!
LINK IS IN MY BIO BUT HERE, I'LL DROP IT BELOW TOO;

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmMUu0t9W2w8vGz2aoD4GQ

_____

Stay frosty x
- E