3.

The sound of feet shuffling here and there woke me up, scaring me at the same time. 'Where am I?' I wondered as I took a glimpse around the room. It felt different, I wasn't surrounded by the same four walls that I used to wake up to every day. It took me a few seconds to recollect my memories and remember what had happened. I was at Chris's place, everything happened too fast that it feels odd for me. I took my phone out from under my pillow to check the time, only to realise that I'm up really early and that I also have over 30 messages from my dad. I did not even dare to open my messages, I just kept it unread hoping for some miracle to happen and my text messages would disappear out of nowhere.

It was about 5.45am, I finally managed to get myself out from the bed and took out all the essentials I needed for me from the luggage that I brought over yesterday and slowly walked out of the room. I went straight to the hall, wondering if Liza was there cause I heard someone walking around earlier. Sadly she wasn't there.

"Liza?" I called out as softly as I could, knowing that Chris was still asleep and I didn't want to bother his beauty sleep.

"Yea, at the dining table" she replied me back. I made my way over to the dining table where Liza was sitting and she was eating her breakfast while reading a book.

"You're up so early? I thought you were out all night?" I asked her curiously, as I took a sit in front of her.

"I was back before 1, and the situation back at the hospital was ok so they sent most of us back. But I had a morning shift today, so I have to go back again" Liza explained to me.

"Ohh. Okay, hope you are well rested" I said to her, slightly worried that she has been overworking.

"I'm ok, as long as there's coffee" she said as she raised her cup to show it to me, causing me to chuckle. "Anyways, do you wanna go and get ready for school?" she asked.

"Yea I'll go and get ready" I said as I got off from the seat.

"Go straight and turn right, the bathroom is there. Get there before Chris wakes up, he showers for a very long time" Liza warned me before I took off.

I managed to find the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes from last night and let the cold water hit me directly, hoping that it would make me feel more awake. I quickly did all of my morning essentials. As I was about to find my clothes to wear, I realised that I forgot to bring my clothes along. I mentally stabbed myself for being so forgetful. I wrapped the towel around my body like a burrito and gave myself a prep talk. 'Run Rhea Run' I said to myself. I finally opened the door and ran as fast as I could back to my room and shutting the room door close as soon as I got in. I gave myself a pat on my back for escaping an awkward situation that could have happened.

I then put on my jeggings, an oversized black shirt and finally slipping on my converse shoes, finally ready for the day. I walked over to the mirror in my room to see the scar on my face and slightly rejoicing as its not that visible anymore. I then applied some Chapstick and toss it back into my bag that I was carrying to school. I looked over to check if my phone has been charged and grabbed it, as well as my hoodie and stuffing it into my bag before walking out of the room. 

"Hey Liza!" I said cheerfully as I took a seat on the table, placing my bag on the floor.

"So you were the one running frantically?" she asked, causing me to hide my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"Yea, I kinda left my clothes inside my room" I mumbled.

"Silly" she said.

I got of my seat and walked over to where Liza was. "Let me help" I told her. But sadly, she chased me out from the stove area and asked me to seat down and not do anything. I took her words and walked back to where I was sitting previously. That's when I saw my phone buzzing and the moment I saw my phone, my heart sunk. It was my dad. "Liza" I called out frantically.