6.

"Agh" I groaned as I woke up, holding onto my shoulders and slightly massaging it to soothe the pain that I was experiencing.

Last night, after a long conversation with Chris, both of us fell asleep on the couch. We didn't want to bother others, so I just rested my head on Chris's shoulders and used it as my pillow. Which was a bad idea cause now my neck and shoulders hurts very badly. I quickly got out of the couch after realising that its already 9am in the morning. Chris was nowhere to be found and I just went ahead to the kitchen hoping that someone would be there.

Madison was standing there making breakfast, as well as Alicia. I greeted both of them when I entered the kitchen. Madison replied but Alicia remained silent, she felt guilty about last night. I would not blame her, we were all on edge after witnessing last night's tragic incident. I just simply smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Well, that was a progress.

"You wanna eat something?" Madison asked.

"Yep, that would be great!" I told her. "But before that I need to wash up"

"Oh yes, Alicia help her out" Madison ordered Alicia and she told me to follow her.

Once we reached her room, she invited me in and told me to use the bathroom in her room, she also passed me a new set of clothes to wear as well as a new brush. I thanked her and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up myself. After 10 minutes, I was done. Alicia was seated on her bed and as soon as she saw me come up she got off from her bed and we made our way back to the kitchen.

"All ready!" Madison said, pointing to the plate on the table. There were two plates and I assumed that one was for me and the other was for Alicia. Both of us sat down on the table and quietly ate. I gobbled down the food unintentionally. Last night was a mess and I never got to consume anything except for water.

"Hey uhm, do you wanna like just spend some time with me later? I really don't want to be alone at this point and you seem like a nice person to talk with. You ok with that?" Alicia asked me, taking me by surprise.

"Yea sure!" I replied eagerly.

After eating, we set our plates in the basin and made our way to the living room. The dining table was currently occupied with Daniel and Chris. I waved at Chris when I saw him and he smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry I sounded weak just now" Alicia started.

"Weak?" I asked her, feeling slightly confused.

"When I asked you if you could hang out with me" she explained herself.

"No no, it's ok. You're not weak Alicia. We're just seeing things that is making us feel confused and everything is falling apart. I had a major breakdown earlier last night, I know how it feels. Really, its just too much for all of us!" I told her.

That was how the conversation started. Soon, the awkward barrier that was keeping us apart, broke down and we managed to get along well. We told each other stories about our childhood as well as various school stories. Alicia wasn't a social butterfly, but she had a set of friends she constantly hang out with, whereas I was quieter one. Since Chris and I have most of the classes together, we hang out most of the time together.

At the corner of the room, Daniel was showing Chris the gun he was holding onto and was talking to him about the gun and their functions. Though I was talking to Alicia, my eyes were on Chris. No matter how hard I tried to stop myself, I couldn't. And it was not discreet enough, cause Alicia caught my gaze and turned to see that my attention was on Chris.

"So, what's going on with you two?" Alicia asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"I'm sorry what?"