New paths open, beware of new surroundings.

About a year ago, you had started working at a cafè downtown, the decent sized cafè didn't have many things on the menu- yet they are extremely popular on weekend nights.

What's their catch...?
...
They accept joint gigs.
Many different bands come to play on the nights after their practices.

A few months after (F/N) had started working there, she had been called to the back.

"Hey, (L/N), seems like a customer left a gift for ya, doesn't say who from, no note. Make sure you get it out of your locker before closing time, 'kay?"

'Gift...? ...that's...odd.'
"okay!" You called from the other side of the room.
"I'll get it after my shift!"

Over time, (F/N) had received many gifts from the "customers", she had realised that there was a pattern with it all....

'None had notes... And only on the weekends... I know we're busier then.......but...could it be...?'

~*~

"Oi! (L/N)! Popular again tonight I see~" cooed the manager.
"..boss.... Please, don't make it seem so suggestive.." you turned flushed a little.
"Really though, why always these? It just has to be the same person, y'know...?"

~*~

After a couple months, the gifts lessened, until they stopped coming all together.

It had bothered (F/N) to begin with, but now that they stopped coming, it was sort of a relief, yet, it worried her.
Thinking...
what if the person got hurt...?
How could she help them if she didn't know who they were...?

Almost a year had passed since the gifts started, and ended a few months ago.
The weight on (F/N)'s mind lessened over time, and she had almost forgotten about the lovely little gifts with her busy schedule.

"Rhythme! Beat it!!" You cawed at your feline companion whilst charging into your apartment.

Stumbling throughout your living space, you quickly got changed, you had an interview for another job.
Your current living situation was getting tough, you weren't making enough at the cafè, and this was your seemingly, only way out of it.

'Why did boss have to keep me overtime??! I'm going to be late, thanks boss.....!!'
You wildly thought, while rushing out the door, headed toward what you thought was an interview for a job with retail.

[A/N]

Is this even long enough to be a chapter..? >xD oh well, it's up now.
I suddenly got motivated and this story idea came to mind, I'll update when I feel motivated next I guess? 'Til then!
-Sashie