dream weaving, Exotic-Ray

That next morning, (Y/N) called around, she had to exchange a training day to get the following day off to be able work at the cafè, Exotic-Ray that day.

She also found out what she was supposed to wear at her new job, the new menu for Exotic-Ray, what band was playing that night that was going to make them so busy, took Rhythme to the vet for a checkup, and fixed some things around her apartment.

~*~

Why do you still take care of those?
You don't even know who they're from.
They could be covered in some dangerous chemical.

"Well, they're pretty... Wouldn't you take care of them?"

You're insane, I would've tossed them.
There's no good reason to even have them, they don't even serve any use to you.
It's pointless, and you know it.

"...You know I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff (blanked out name)...
Besides, they're only (blanked out word(s))... There's almost no way they'd cause any harm..!"

How do you know that? You're such a kid (blanked out name)..

~*~

"..."

'Ushio...
You're right. But. I can't live without them now They've grown on me too much. I'm sorry...'

"Rhythme..?" (F/N) called out, and her feline companion jumped up beside her, meowing for food, as he does every morning.

Getting up, feeding her cat, (F/N) was lost in thought, and ended up losing herself there. Thinking about what her friend had said in the past...

'I got ready quicker than I thought I would, guess I'll head out early.'

Stepping outside, she saw a familiar head of hair walking by.
Choosing to ignore them, after they were out of view, she headed to work.

~*~

Humming one of her favorite tunes, (F/N) was waiting the lady who owned the whole (financial business name), helping make sure Mr. Torimu kept calm, and stress free.

She happened to see a blurred movement in the distance, turning to look, and saw a certain couple of band members she met the day before, Reiji Kotobuki and Ranmaru Kurosaki.

(F/N) smiled their way, before heading back to the kitchen to grab a few drinks for the table she was previously at.

Afterward, she headed to their table, where Reiji waved her over dramatically.
"Have you been waited yet?"

"Not yet~ We were just seated a minute ago.
I just wanted to wait until you got over here to order~"
Reiji exclaimed.

(F/N) giggled at his comment, "What if I wasn't even working today?" She replied, taking her note pad out.

"Oh! I heard from Shining that you asked to go in an extra day to come here today!" Reiji says, admittedly.

"I see- ah.. I can take your orders now if you'd like, or would you like a few more minutes?" You say, for about the hundredth time tonight.

"Blend coffee and the pork cutlet with asparagus." Ranmaru spouts quickly, not caring to look up at all.
'This place brings back memories...'

"Got it, Reiji?"

"Hmm..... I think I'll have a cappuccino...With cinnamon~ andddd.... Spaghetti!"

"Okie dokie, That should be about...
Twenty five minutes for the food, and I'll be right out with the drinks." You say, heading straight off with a smile.

"Ne~ Ran-Ran, excited for the live show...?"
Reiji questions, not receiving any sort of reply from the silver haired man.

'Oh Ran-Ran.. You're eyes have been sparkling the whole time, you can't hide your excitement behind that cold exterior from me~'

"Here you are..! One cappuccino, and one blend, the add-ins are on the table in the basket." (F/N) said coming back with their refreshments.

"Thanks (F/N)-chan~ ah!
When's the live starting..?"
Reiji asks tilting his head. Ranmaru, gaining a bit of interest in the conversation, turns toward the two chatting.

You looked at your watch, seeing the time, then replied with,
"Seven minutes or so, I went out back a minute ago and saw that they were having trouble with one of their guitars.
So it might be behind a bit."

"Hmph.." You suddenly heard from Ranmaru, as he turned away, drinking his coffee.

Reiji giggled causing your attention to focus on him.
"I guess Ran-Ran's a little disappointed..!!"

"Shut up Reiji." Is all he got in reply by Ranmaru from that comment of his.

(F/N) chuckled a bit, "I'll be back in a few minutes with your meals." She said, heading to her other tables in the area.

[A/N]

Wow, these seems like such a useless chapter... owq It will definitely serve a purpose in the future though.! So I'm not taking it back xD
Finally came up with a name for the cafè the heroine works at, last minute. As I was typing this finishing authors note shajfjfqj

Exotic-Ray, kinda like sun light, but, beautiful, imagine the decor in the cafè being exotic, and Sun light always beaming through the windows during the day, sometimes they use it as a pun for exotic rain X"D because I picture the wall paper having tropical leaves on it or something. Yeah.

Yaasssss, I got an Orchid from my family for my birthday~~ ;v; I got way too happy when I saw it hhhh

-Sashie