I ~ Chapter 3

I ~ Chapter 3

Liam was never a person who cared about thugs or mafias, although he always considered them as criminals. So, according to the conceptions of Liam Payne, Dean was never an exception. Liam knew that Dean was involved in drug dealing, but Liam also knew that Dean was clever, shrewd, or more like Dean maintained his documents clean. If Dean was involved in this case, Liam was more than willing to solve this. Liam would stop at nothing if he could track two criminals from a single case.

Liam looked at every door and hook to find any type of evidence which might lead to a clue. Liam gathered the results of the blood samples, but they didn't match with any of the filed blood samples they had in the list of wanted criminals.

Liam scratched his head in frustration, and his gaze was directed to a small cupboard in the corner of the room of the crime scene. He laid on the ground and focused his torchlight to the dark area under the cupboard. The first thing Liam spotted was a dead cockroach, but as he moved the torch light slowly to the other end, he saw a crumbled piece of paper. Liam grabbed a stick and pulled the piece of paper out from under the cupboard.

Liam slowly opened the paper, revealing that it's a train ticket. But, Liam was never a person who took things for granted. Liam as an incentive police officer knew that even a small piece of evidence could lead to solve a big crime. The trainticket was taken yesterday and it was taken from Marylebone to Charing cross. Liam was contented that this small piece had the evidence to solve the entire crime, so he placed it safely in his wallet, and turned to Dave and uttered,

"I will catch him in twenty four hours."

Dean was raged with anger that two of his most important men had been murdered within a span of one week, so he'd stop at nothing to find the person who's behind all this, and kill him. Dean knew that this person wasn't a serial killer who does show up every summer, or a thug, for Dean had inquired all his fellow dealers about the details. So, Dean was rather furious as to how a freshman to the job could be so successful. Dean couldn't lose more of his men, for that would make him weaken in the eyes of the onlookers. He could never let that happen, weakening was not a part of the business he was involved in. So, Dean had to find the murderer before the police does.

"Find the muderer. We should have him before the police or the FBI does." Dean muttered in anger to the men behind him, who were nodding at Dean in progress.

**

Zayn Malik was in a taxi, and on his palms were a stack of photos taken from a Polaroid camera, his Polaroid camera. In most of the pictures, below the image was a scribbled note. Zayn was looking through the pictures one by one, and handed a picture to the taxi driver. The driver was confused and looked at Zayn with a rather questioning expression on his face, but Zayn just held the photograph towards him. The man took the photograph and had a look at it. The driver could recognise the picture at once, for he had driven across it many times. The picture was of the turn to Edgeware Road, and below it was a written note; Edgeware Road scribbled in messy handwriting. The driver has been working in London for more than an year, and driven for hire many times in his life and never come across this particular person, and he was shocked by this person's rather peculiar behaviour.

After a few minutes of driving, on reaching Edgeware Street, the driver turned towards Zayn and said,

"Excuse me sir, we've arrived at the place you showed."

Zayn turned a few pages on a small notebook which was in his hands and replied,

"Go straight and turn to the first lane on your right."

The driver nodded and started driving.

"Go to Cramer House Apartments" Zayn continued referring to the notebook in his hands.

The taxi halted after a few minutes and the driver turned to Zayn and spoke,

"This is the apartment you said sir. We've arrived. "

Zayn got off from the can and asked the driver, "How much?"

The driver could sense a peculiar nature of the man standing next to his vehicle and he uttered, "twenty pounds sir."

Normally, the cab charges within London always ranged below fifteen pounds, but the driver was an opportunist, so he rather guessed Zayn's nature and requested for a few pounds extra. The driver expected Zayn to scowl him or bargain the price from him, but Zayn just grabbed a few notes from his pocket and handed it to him. He was rather surprised, for he anticipated Zayn to be a rich, wasted youth and he asked Zayn a question in a doubtful tone,

"Whose house is this, sir?"

Zayn turned to the taxi driver with an expressionless face, and replied in a rather confused tone,

"It's my house."

The driver was dumbfounded and didn't have anything to reply. The driver watched Zayn walking away towards the flat and returned to his own home, astonished. The driver was more than happy with the tip he received today, but he was also confused with the incident occurred with the man who paid him a large tip.

**

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the short chapter. But, I couldn't afford to confuse you by putting more things into this.

Vote and Comment! Your reviews are welcome.

Follow me on Twitter! @love_nadi_

~Nadi~