I ~ Chapter 4

I ~ Chapter 4

There are several things that Zayn Malik does remember in his life. A major one being that he's suffering from short term memory loss, another being that he's a right handier, another that he's really rich, but the one he never forgets is the one that haunts him the most. The strange thing about that memory is, that Zayn himself doesn't want to forget that memory. Eventhough it's best to forget it, his mind doesn't agree to it. All he wants is;

Revenge.

Zayn unlocks the door, and enters into his flat. One on his right state of mind might wonder how Zayn manages to remember where he kept his key. Zayn was a perfectionist, And even after the tragic incident he still is a perfectionist. Zayn always notes down all the important facts of his life in a note book. The notebook is safely placed in the pocket of his jacket, because Zayn doesn't want to lose it. The notebook carries some of the most important information of his life, like his address; in a detailed manner, important contact numbers, etc. So, he knows where he has placed his door key as well as his cupboard key. The alarm in his Polaroid camera rings every fifteen minutes with a reminder to look at his notebook.

Losing your memory isn't a simple thing, and losing it every fifteen minutes is even worse compared to the earlier one. At the beginning Zayn found it extremely difficult to get used to this condition, for all he could remember was none other than the memory of the incident which was haunting him ever since.

The flat was moderate, modern, and stylish, well suited for a couple, but in Zayn's case it was rather luxurious for a single person. But, the flat was dark, tenebrous, due to the lack of sunlight for nearly months. It wasn't because Zayn forgets to open the windows or curtains, but mostly because Zayn likes to be solitary. It made his work easier, with freedom.

Zayn walks through the living room to a room with a large table, fixed on to it was a pool lamp, with a bright light. Adjacent to the table was a mattress nearly placed with pillows and blankets. On the wall above the mattress was a map of the city of London with lots of details. On the map, so many places were marked, mostly with handwritten labels. Zayn wandered about his own flat. He was looking around the room with a serious expression. As he turned his head staring at all the notes on his wall, something special caught his eye. It was a large note written on the wall.

DEAN ???

Zayn was confused and his attention was caught by another.

Zayn looks around him and he is perplexed. His gaze turns towards the table, filled and occupied with many things. Zayn cannot identify anything. He cannot decide in what's important and what's not important. On the table is a small cup labelled as 'house keys' and Zayn places the keys in it. Zayn then takes all of his photos from the leftpocket of his jacket and keeps them inside a box labelled as 'Photos', notebook in another box labelled as 'Notebook', his mobile phone in a cup labelled as 'cell phone", his camera in a drawer labelled as 'Camera' and finally he carefully takes his two guns and places the safely in a drawer marked as 'Guns'.