Gray x reader

Magic: ice dragon slayer
(YN)= your name
(LN)=last name

You just got out of the shower when you heard a crash somewhere in your house. "Sigh, not again." You said wrapping yourself in a towel, you opened your door and crept towards your kitchen as you heard another crashing sound. You jumped into the kitchen and threw your ice make magic at the intruder. "What the hell (YN)!" Gray yelled as he lied on the floor encased in ice, "don't try get mad at me Gray, your the one who broke into my house again!" You yelled crossing your arms. "I'm hungry and I don't have any food at my place plus I haven't gone on a mission so I don't have money, and Mirajane gave me a key to your place so I didn't break in." Gray said, "and let me out of this damn ice." He yelled rolling around. "Your an ice wizard get yourself out." You said walking to your room. "What? (YN)!" Gray yelled trying to break the glass.

You came out of your room dressed in a (FC) tank top and black shorts to see Gray on you couch eating a sandwich. "Hey you bum, if you don't have any money you can come on this mission with me." "Bum?, I'm not a bum." "You're eating my food and don't have any money, your a bum." "What ever. What's the mission?" Gray asked finishing the sandwich "it's supposed to be easy, but you never know. We're going to the mountains to find some volkans that are terrorising these two villages, the two most powerful families came together and put the reward together, so it's really big for a mission this small." You said standing up "I'm leaving in half an hour, so meet me at the train station if you're going to come." You said grabbing a suitcase out of your closet. "Yeah, I'll be there. See you in a bit!" Gray yelled out as he ran out the door to his place. "I don't even know why he needs a change of clothes if he doesn't even wear any." You said to yourself as you locked the door heading to the train station.

(Time skip)
The two of you stood at the train station on the mountain side while you read the piece of paper in your hand. "It says that they will be at the café at the end of this street. It's caaalled ttthhee 'topside café'." You said looking at the map Gray was holding to see where it was. "Okay then, let's go." Gray said trying to fold the map up but failed making you laugh. "And what is so funny." Gray asked getting mad, "It's just that, I can't believe after how long you've been traveling you still don't know how to fold one of these." You said taking the crumpled map from his hands and folding it properly. "There see, not hard." You said smiling handing it back to him, but you didn't notice the light blush he had as he took it. "Yeah what ever (YN). At least I can-" "don't you say it." "Say what? That you can't ride a-" "Gray please, don't" you said covering your ears. "Okay I won't say it." Gray sighed out. "Go-" "You can't ride a bike." "Gaah, Gray I hate you." You said deflating a little while Gray just chuckled at you making you blush. "Hey (YN) we're here." Gray said pulling you backwards causing you to fall into to his chest. "So we are." You said looking up at the sign while you leaned against him enjoying his warmth. "Well let's go in." You said standing straight and walking into the building with Gray right behind you.

You both walked to the counter and handed the person working the request paper, "Hi, we're from Fairy Tail, we came to meet ah, Jonathan Moriset. And ah um. Lorin Faith." You said while the person read the paper, you saw their eyes light up as they looked at you. "Follow me, and might I say you truly are radiant, a true beauty-" "Hey, don't you have customers to attend to?" Gray asked a tick mark on his forehead. "Ah, yes please excuse me miss." The man said kissing your hand. "Go down this hall and there will be a red door, they are waiting in there." He said turning to walk away. "What the hell. Every time I go on a mission with you shit like that always happens." Gray said leaning his elbow on your head while he looked down at you. "And that's why I like you coming on missions with me, you scare away thew guys that hit on me." You said smiling up at him, causing him to blush lightly as he walked away. "What ever, let's just go."

"Thank you for helping us Miss (LN) and Mr. Fulbuster, we are eternally grateful." Lorin said while you backed out of the room. "Ah no, we are only doing our jobs miss." You said bowing while Gray just chuckled. "It's our pleaser, that's what Fairy Tail is here for." Gray said closing the door, "Cone on miss. (LN) let's get these volkans." Gray said walking away, "Um Gray, you're probably gonna need your shirt." You said picking up his discarded piece of clothing. "What the hell, why can't I keep my clothes on." Gray said as he put his shirt back on. "I don't know Mr. Fulbuster, maybe you should loose some of your tension and..." You realized what you were saying and turned bright red. "I-i didn't meen it like that it's just that, you know, I was-" "ahaha, I know what you meant (YN) but you're right, I have been tense lately. We should do something fun when we get back to Magnolia." Gray said while the two of you walked out of the café. "Uh, yeah, sounds fun." "Great it's a date then." Gray smiled down at you making you blush all over again.

(Time skip)
"We should be near the cave now, so keep an eye out for-" "yeah, I will" you interrupted Gray, walking ahead of him when you heard a growl. You slowly looked to your right when a beast jumped out at you knocking you to the ground, "(YN)!" "Ice dragon: encasement!" You yelled as the volkans above you got swallowed by ice. "I'm fine Gray- I told you this would be an easy mission." You said pulling yourself from under the giant creature. "Yeah, but I think I might have invited a lot more to the party." Gray said looking behind you. "A shit, this is waaay more than they predicted." You said after you turned around to see 1000 volkans. "I take left, and you take the right." Gray said taking a stance. "Okay, but better count because looser is buying lunch." You said charging at the herd creating a wall of ice from the volkans in front of you. "It's a deal!" Gray yelled slicing at his half. "Ice Make: Lance!" "Ice dragon: Roar!"

You finished fighting off the volkans and were patching each others wounds when Gray spoke up "how many did you get?" "I got 568" you said triumphantly, "sorry, it looks like you're buying lunch today, I got 569." Gray smirked at you over his shoulder. "Oh come on, alright I guess we should be heading ba-" a loud roar interrupted you making you turn in the direction of the cave to see a gigantic volkan crashing through the trees. "Wall!" You screamed as ice formed in front of you and Gray, but it wasn't enough because the creature crashed through it knocking you to the side, "damn, not enough magic." You said while Gray was dodging it's attacks. "Ice make" floor!" Gray yelled making the creature fall so he could run to where you were standing. "Are you okay!" "Yeah, I'm fine. But I don't have enough power right now to fight long so need you to distract him Gray." You said as you made a magic circle, "got it." Gray said running to fight the volkans again. "Ice dragon secret art: Frozen Rebellion." You chanted facing your palm at the volkans as ice swirled around it pushing Gray back as it's body slowly started to freeze and crack as the ice tornado consumed the beast. After the ice cleared from the air, the giant volkcan was completely ice and missing parts of its body as it cracked until it shattered into pieces. "Hey (YN) are you alright?" Gray asked while walking up to you. "Yeah, but I used up to much magic. I can't move." You said as fell to the ground but stopped short as Gray wrapped his arms around you and picked you up. "Damn it (YN) I was looking forward to that lunch too." Gray said while he walked towards the town. "Yeah, you know Gray, you look really handsome from this angle." You said while your vision blurred. "You know, I really wish you would say stuff like that while you know what the hell you're talking about." Gray said as he looked down at you.

You woke up in your bedroom to the sound of water running 'at least he didn't change my-' "he changed my clothes!" You yelled jumping out of bed and ran into your bathroom to rip Gray's head off, only to see him standing at your sink brushing his teeth, fully nude. "Oh hey (YN) you-" "put some freaking clothes on!" You yelled throwing the closest piece of cloth next to you at him. "And why the hell did you change my clothes while I was passed out?" You asked while facing the wall. "Well I didn't see anything. I mean I can undress with out noticing, how hard could it be to dress you with out looking. Okay you don't have to look at the wall anymore." Gray said "So you didn't see anything?" "Nope." "Thank goodness." "Oh by the way. Cute birthmark." Gray chuckled while you hit in the back. "You know just because I like you doesn't mean you can do things like that!" You yelled making you freeze. "What was that?" "Nothing Gray, just finished what you were doi-" Gray cut you off by pinning you against the wall and trapping you. "You know, when you are out of it, you say the damned of things, and if I heard you right, you should be on the brink of passing out, or sick. So which is it?" Gray said leaning his face towards yours. "Neither, and wha-" Gray's lips crashed against yours shocking you for a few seconds, but you eventually kissed him back wrapping your arms around his neck. "You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that." Gray said placing his forehead against yours. "But according to you I say stuff like that a lot." You said smiling at him, "yeah, but I wanted to hear you say it when you know what you are talking about. It's not the same if say it when your completely oblivious to what you're saying." Gray said hugging you tightly, "w-what do I say?" You stutteredhiding your burning face in his chest, "well things from I'm extremely good looking, to you want to have my babies." "What?!" You exclaimed pushing your body off of his while he just laughed, "I'm kidding, you never say things to that extent." Gray said pulling you towards his body again. "Hey Gray, about that lunch, you're buying now." "What? I killed more volkans though." "If you don't remember I was the one that killed that giant one worth two regular sized volkans." "You wouldn't have been able to cast that spell if it wasn't for me." "Fine then, but who would have thought Gray fulbuster would make his girlfriend pay for their first meal " you said walking towards the door. "Wait, that's, you know what I'm paying, you get it next time." Gray said chasing after you.
End

I know I know, a crappy way to end a story, but I was at a loss.