Freed x Reader

(YN)= your name
Sorry for the long wait for this update, j haven't had time to write anything in like forever, but here it is. BTW, I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters

After another long day of working as a bar maid at the famous guild hall Fairy Tail, I finally got a chance to sit down before I made my way home. Unfortunately, the last minute crowd of request/job returners made their way through the doors and where heading straight to the bar, the line grew longer by the second and Lissana was the only one behind it tonight. Sighing I stood up and jumped over the counter, "need a hand Lis?" I asked wrapping my apron around my waist again to make it look like I was wearing a skirt, when in all reality I sure as hell was not. "Thank you (YN), I do that think I could handle this alone truthfully." Lissana said her eyes brightening as she filled a mug with beer. "Oh I know the feeling." I answered back making a line of shots and three beers for a group of badly wounded mages, putting some bandages on the counter for them at the same time. "Why hello, I'll have 4 beers, 8 shots, and a large plater of fries please." A voice said from the far end of my side of the counter, "Sorry, fries are out of stock, but we have tons of alcohol if you don't mind waiting two shakes of a second." I answered smiling at the green haired mage, "Well what other food do we have here? The team still hasn't eaten yet, and Bickslow can't drink on an empty stomach. Oh, and how was the guild while I was gone (YN)?" Freed asked as I continued to fill cups, mugs and shit glasses, "well, we still have some burgers from supper today, and some wings I think, and the guild was the same, although a ride townsman came in and tried to buy me. And I mean buy me, offered $2000 to have me for 24 hours." I shuddered at the oh to recent memory, "What? Who was it? I'll hunt them down right now and show them how sharp the end of my sword (don't k kw the actual name for his blade) is. Oh and I'll take 6 burgers." Freed said as if it was the most natural thing to say, and in this guild it definitely is. "Freed, hunny, don't worry, master saw the entire thing and squashed him like a bug, the police came and he was arrested for sexual harassment and is banned from here forever. And the burgers will be done in 15 minutes, what table are you at, I'll bring them to you." I said handing the drinks over the counter, on a tray, "I have every right to worry about you. You see that ring on your finger there?" Freed said pointing to my ring finger on my left hand where a simple ruby with a golden band. "Yes I see it." I answered, "That gives me all the rights to be worried about you, and." He lifted my hand to rest over his chest, "as long as this beats I'll never stop worrying about you." He finished letting go of my hand to push some loose strands of hair behind my ear. I looked up into his eyes and smiled before resting my hand on the counter again, "I love you to Freed." I said turning to the kitchen, "and you'll have to pay Lissana for your food." I called over my shoulder, hearing his laugh chase after me for killing the mood, again.

Two months later.
The wedding ceremony finished smoothly, and everyone was drinking and eating within the guild hall to celebrate another couple in holy matramony. Well as holy as a drunk master Makarov can get anyways, "it's time for the bride and groom to have their first dance," the usher, a.k.a Gray said into the microphone, "Lucy and Natsu Dragoneel, please step onto the dance floor." Everyone clapped, cheered, and whistled as the two walked onto the dance floor hand in hand. "Lucy looks stunning."  Levy said in aw from her side of the table, "Doesn't she." I replied as the music started and the newly wed couple began to sway to the beat. "Not as lovely as you did in our wedding day though." Freed said in my ear startling me, he was away on a solo mission for a week and a half, and I had no idea when he was going  to return. "Freed, when did you get back?" I asked standing to hug him, "just a little while ago, I was hoping to be back yesterday, but all the trains where already booked so I had to stay another night." Freed answered, kissing my forehead 10 times, one for each day he was gone. "I missed you." Freed said as we sat down, "I missed you too, and I have some big news." I said movie closer to whisper into his ear. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" The music, and talking stopped and everyone turned to look at our table. "Yes Freed, I'm pregnant, I went to granny a couple days ago and she confirmed it." I answered smiling up at him, after a couple seconds he laughed and picked me up spinning me in the air. "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!" Freed yelled after he set me on the ground again hugging me tightly. After a the news registered in a couple of the guild mates minds, everyone came to congratulate us on our great news. Even Laxus came and patted me on the head before talking with Freed about tomorrow's mission. This is going to be a good life with my big messed up, lovable family.
End.

Okay it's short, but I don't really have a bias for Freed, so it wasn't easy writing a story for him. But I have you liked it. PCE!