Chapter 4

I woke up in my bed and saw Jin beside me but he return to being a ghost. I also saw another ghost but this one was like Jin not bloody just looks normal.

I grab the glasses and put them on. The ghost look around then sigh. She left and there was something familiar about her. I took them off and saw she didn't appear afterwards.

"Hey Vi. You okay?"

'Just need to rest.'

Then we heard crashes and yelling.

'Also peace and quiet.'

Jin nodded but it's not like he can talk to them without them freaking out. But more funny if he did.

The door burst open and Joshua looking worried.

"Oh where's Jin? I saw him though."

I motion him to come over and grab his wrist.

"Oh wait 8 hours already passed."

I roll my eyes and raised an eyebrow. I pointed at the guys and Joshua and Jin look.

"Is there something you guys want? Or say to Vi?"

They push that short one in the group making him glare at the others making them coward.

My phone vibrate and I got mad at the text. I threw it on the floor and was about to throw the lamp beside the bed at it. But Joshua held me back.

I glare at him and struggle out of his hold only to hear a crack. Joshua eyes widen and he let go grabbing my phone in the process.

I slowly put my arm down and it hurts like hell.

"Vi you okay?"

'Does it look I'm okay oppa?'

"Oppa?"

I stiffen because I forgot they were there.

"Yeah she means me. Ahaha."

Joshua said and then closed the door.

"I'll give back your phone but next time don't try to destroy it."

I rolled my eyes and grab my phone from him.

"So what are we going to do?"

I asked with an eyebrow raised. Jin was wrapping my arm in bandages and Joshua stared blankly.

"Hey what if they ask you something like how did she become like this?"

"Huh oh uh just make up an excuse saying you got mugged or beaten by gangsters."

Jin stop and we look at him like are they really going to believe that.

"What? They aren't that bright and they wouldn't even ask in detail."

I roll my eyes and lean my back against the bed rest. Joshua went out and as for Jin he was talking with the guys.

"Another time my sister is injure right now."

Jin looked at me and show a crooked smile.

'Tell them they can meet me soon.'

"Don't worry you will see her soon when she is healed.... Okay okay yes she she wants to meet you too but calm down and stop talking all at once... Bye."

He hung up and sigh.

"Oppa if you need to go work I can do that you know."

"But I'm worried about you. And besides I need to make sure you aren't going to school until they are healed."

"Joshua can help take care. Besides you're the oldest of them."

"Are you sure you'll be fine I mean you are living with our bullies and I won't be sure Joshua will always show up though."

"I will be fine*cough cough* just go."

I grab his wrist before he could protest and already turn him human. I took the glasses and put them on.

"Fine fine I'll go but if anything happens I better be told of it."

He jump out the window and went to where he was suppose to go. My stomach growl and I texted Joshua.

The door open minutes later but it was S.Coups with my food.

'Get out and I'm not hungry anymore.'

"I'm not falling for that and Joshua told me to bring the food. So blame him. And since when did you wear glasses?"

'How do I not know you poison it or something. Also I always wear glasses just not at school.'

Not like I've been poison before oh yeah I HAVE. But I always knew there was poison in it before I either ate the food or drink. Or even lick my fingers because it dipped in a sauce or something.

"I didn't poison I like hurting you not trying to kill you. But the glasses make you look even uglier than usual."

Wow And I don't care besides these glasses prevent ghosts from coming to possess me. But really then me being close to death isn't dying? Ahaha you got to be kidding me.

I roll my eyes and shoo him away but instead he came closer.

"Here eat but you can't use your hands can you?"

'No I can use my hand fine. I am so not bleeding right now or is my bones broken and makes a cracking sound every time I move it.'

He raised an eyebrow and then look amused. He got a spoon full and raised it to my mouth.

"Come on eat little baby."

I raised an eyebrow then ignore his entire presence. I got on my phone ignoring him calling me.

"Come on and eat."

I still was on my phone and then when I open my mouth slightly because I was going to yawn he shoved the spoon.

"Finally."

I got the notebook where I write and threw it at him. It hit him in the shoulder but not dropping the food. His eye twitch then form into a wicked smile. He dump the food on my head.

I stare at my lap clenching my fist biting my lips before I accidentally yell or say something.

"I'll let you off the hook for now but I won't hold back the next time."

He left the room making me sigh.

"If only mine and Jin's life were normal."

I slowly got out of bed even though it hurts. It took so much to just take a step without yelling in pain. So it took about 30 minutes to get to the bathroom hearing a crack or even a slip of a moan in pain.

I was covered in food and sigh. I took out my phone and call Joshua.

"Vi you shouldn't be calling the guys are here."

"Get me a change of clothes and I need someone to help me take a shower so get a girl to come and help."

"Wait you walk to the bathroom?"

I stayed silent.

"S.Coups?"

"Yep so just do it."

He hung up and when I look at the mirror I froze and stared in confusion and fear.