Chapter 15

I panic and got behind Jin.

"Dude calm down."

"Calm down! My mom was kill because of your parents!"

The guys held him back and I saw S.Coups's mom. My chest tighten and I clench my hand on Jin's shirt.

"Yes that's true but you need to know-"

"Know what? That you were in it too. Or what you and your sister is staying with us to spy on me so your parents can kill me next?!"

We became quiet and he walk out but not before giving us a look full of emotion. I started trembling and Joshua patted my head making me calm down.

Joshua went with the others to check on S.Coups. BTS stayed and comfort us.

"Oppa what are we gonna do?"

"We just need to find out who murder me then we can solve the other messes we got involve."

I nodded and felt guilty.

2 weeks later

I've been staying with Jin and the rest of BTS. S.Coups kick me out and ignores me everyday at school. The guys know because of Joshua. But S.Coups won't listen no matter what.

My hearing comes and goes. The ringing in my head keeps getting worse. My throat feels like it's burning. Jin is starting to remember his murder he knows it is two people. We think it is our parents but we don't want to confront them yet knowing I'll die if I did.

"S.Coups please hear me out."

I said in a whisper but it's already getting painful for me to talk.

"Why should I?"

"Please."

"Then tell me this. The date we went on were you just messing with my feelings or what?"

I stop and stood there confuse.

"Y-you like me?"

He roll his eyes and started walking away. I ran to catch up to him and grab his hand.

"S.Coups."

"Yes I like you but I'm not sure anymore."

He yank his hand out and walk away. My chest tighten up and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I went home and went to my room hiding in my blanket so no one could see me cry.

Why did it have to be him?

The next day

I stare at the door in front of me and hesitate to ring the doorbell.

I shouldn't do this. I'm so gonna be in trouble by Jin.

I ring the doorbell taking a deep breathe calming. I clench my hands and glare at the people in front of me.

"Why look it's Violet. You've decided to come back."

They made a come in motion and I knew instantly I regret going to my parents to find out if they were the ones who murdered Jin.

S.Coups POV

"Hyung you need to hear me out."

"If this is still about Violet. Then no."

"But please they weren't involve with your mom's death."

I roll my eyes and went to my room on my phone. In the corner of my eye I saw something move. I turn to see nothing and then saw my desk moving. I started freaking out and hid.

I heard coughing and look up to see my mom.

"Violet needs to work on her ghost seeing powder. Oh well. But it's nice seeing you son."

"Mom."

She smile and I ran up to hug her but I fell on the floor.

"Are you alright?"

I got up and still couldn't believe she's here.

"But you're dead."

"Yes I'm dead but I'm a ghost. Now why would you think Violet and Jin would be apart of my death when they weren't even teenagers at that time."

I look down and play with my fingers.

"Look at me sweetie. I know you are hurt that they didn't tell you but it wasn't their fault. You should try and make up with them."

I nodded slowly and got up. I went over to BTS's dorm. I knock on the door and Rap Monster open the door.

"Oh it's you. Why are you here? We are kinda busy right now."

I look to see everyone panicking and walk in.

"Hyung Violet is at...you need to leave."

J-Hope try to push me out but I didn't let him.

"Why? What happen to Violet?"

"Nothing."

"Hoseok just let him. We need all the help we can get."

Suga said and put a hand on my shoulder. I was confuse.

"Violet's gone to confront her parents. We can't let the police be involve because we also need to resurrected Jin. So get your group here now so we can get there in time before she dies."

I nodded and call them here. They came in a hurry and we made a plan to save her.

Violet POV

I really regret coming here. I am tied to a chair and them choosing what kind of weapon to use on me.

"Can't you just answer my question?"

"No."

"You're gonna kill me anyways so just tell me if you killed Jin oppa or not."

They rolled their eyes making my other personality annoyed.

"*****************************."

I look away and was annoy with her. My mom grab my collar and glare.

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing."

She took a knife and a made a slash on my cheek. It was quiet for a while until they spoke.

"Yes we killed your brother. I mean he became useless and now since you're useless too."

"No don't kill her right away. Let's torture her slowly."

Oh boy.

S.Coups POV

We stood in front of the house and we were all scare. We had protection with us and weapons but we are still scare.

"Now whatever you see. Don't faint."

"I think you mean don't scream."

Joshua said to Suga but he shook his head.

"No I really mean don't faint. I don't want anyone to die."

Joshua roll his eyes and open the door which happen to be unlock. We went in and froze at the sight. Human bodies hung like statues, and skin use as carpets or rugs. The human bodies were either chopped apart or look like a grenade hit them in the face.

"Now that, that right there is wrong on so many levels."

"Shut up Seungkwan."

I said and then we heard a bang. We follow to the noise and almost drop our protection.

Violet had more wounds then you could imagine and around her were dead bodies. Someone lean a little on the door making everyone's attention on us.

"W-what are you doing here?"

Violet said in hoarse voice and her parents glare at us.

"Violet we're here to save you."

"No you're not."

Her parents came at us and we dodge them but we got ready since there 19 of us and two of them how hard can it be?