Chapter 6

'What do you want? I want to sleep in peace.'

S.Coups raised his hands in surrender and smirked.

"Just to warn you next time I won't go easy."

How many times does he have to repeat that? More like why can't he leave?

I roll my eyes and threw a pillow and then went to sleep.

I woke up and saw my brother floating next to me.

"Hey."

"Why are you here?"

He pouted and stuck his bottom lip out.

"You don't miss your favorite brother?"

"You're my only brother and besides there is another ghost here that kept me company."

"What?! You're replacing me?!"

I roll my eyes at how dramatic he's being. The other ghost pop up and sat besides me.

"Your brother looks just like you. He's better than my son."

Jin saw her and raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm S.Coups mom. You can call me Hyemi."

Jin bowed but it was awkward.

"Yeah so Vi what should we do."

"I don't know. But our parents have been bugging me. They keep calling me."

Jin nodded then look at his watch.

"I have to go."

I grab his wrist and did all of that. Hyemi smile at me and I look at her.

"You're a pretty girl. But it is my fault S.Coups turn out this way."

"What do you mean?"

"I left him and his dad early. I was murdered by these two people when S.Coups was only 8. He knows I die but he thinks it was an accident until that stupid husband of mine spilled everything when he was drunk. So S.Coups has been look for them since he was 10."

"Wait your killer wouldn't happen to be these people right?"

I showed her a picture of my parents. Don't ask why I even have a picture of them? I don't know myself.

Her eyes widen and nodded.

"Yes them how did you-"

"They're mine and my brothers parent. We've known about them killing anyone they don't like. As for us they abuse us and for my brother he got murder we think it's our parents but he doesn't remember. We plan to turn our parents in but it is impossible if they come after us or run away."

I started coughing and got annoyed. She hug me and rub my back.

"Hey I don't blame even though your parents murder me it doesn't you did it."

After a couple of weeks I'm healed and I gotten close to everyone including S.Coups mom. Jin even got close to S.Coups mom too.

Today is a weekend so I'm going with my brother to visit his group.

"Remember V is really weird so you want to stay away from him. Suga is quiet so I think you two will get along. And they know about the whole us thing so you can talk to them."

I look at him and cross my arms over my chest.

"Okay whatever but just stay away from J-Hope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook because they are the noisiest and will make you talk more than you need to."