Chapter 7

Violet POV

They all introduce themselves but the V guy did it weird. I didn't really talk to all of them because Jin kept cutting in every time. I got along with Suga who would show me some things he made.

V carry me on his back and ran around the room like I was 5. But it was fun. The door was being bang by someone but no one went to get it.

"Oppa someone's at the door."

"It's probably fans."

"Just leave it they'll leave soon Noona."

I nodded and V gave a rectangle smile which I return.

"Hey I know you're in there Violet! Open the door!"

I jump down of V and open the door.

"What do you want? You annoying-"

I look up to see S.Coups.

Sh*t.

"Y-you c-can t-talk?"

I open my mouth and ran past him. I ran to the park near by I saw when I went here. I stop and leaned against a tree. My phone rang and I pick it up.

"What?"

"Why did you run out?"

"Because he doesn't know I can talk or well anything about me *cough cough* he is also my bully."

My phone got hung up and I saw a ghost in front of me. An evil spirit at it. My eye twitch and I try to run but got caught.

"You're not going anywhere. I will possess you to kill everyone who betray me."

I kick her and started running but I saw S.Coups mad.

Why does everyone pop up at a bad moment?

"You will pay for that. You b*tch."

I click my tongue and ran to S.Coups. I grab his hand and ran with him. The ghost was following us.

"Hey why are we running? And since when can you talk?"

"I'll explain everything."

I grab his wrist and saw the ghost madder than usual.

"We just need to run from the ghost."

He look and he is the one who is dragging me now. We took a corner and the ghost past us.

"What the hell is that?"

"A ghost. But I can only see it. The only reason you can see it is because I'm holding your wrist."

I started coughing and I tried to talk but nothing came out.

'Look I'll explain later. We just need to go back BTS dorm first so Jin can help me.'

S.Coups POV

I am still just hooked up on she can talk and see ghosts. I nodded at whatever she said. She look to the right and click her tongue annoyingly. She intertwine our hands together and we ran. We made it back to BTS dorm and she bang on the door repeatedly.

They open the door and she push me in. She slam the door and lay on the couch. She threw a pillow at one of them and type something on her phone.

That one nodded and walk over to me. He brought me over and sat me down next to Violet. She fell asleep but look stressed.

"Well it's nice to see you again S.Coups."

The guy who put me down smile.

"Do I know you? Well personally."

"In fact you do. You also bullied me along with my sister."

My eyes widen in fear.

"You're dead aren't you."

He smirk. And came over and glared.

"I am I'm a ghost but this is a little secret between all of us including Joshua and his sister."

"J-Joshua knows about you."

He chuckle.

"Of course. Since he is the only friend we trust. He is also helping us with our problem but I'm not going to explain into details. My sister can do that. But you need to be careful. Vi attracts all kinds of ghost and the glasses she wears work on some ghosts not all. But she can talk not a lot but she can."

"What do you mean?"

"Her throat was cut one time. Damaging her vocal cords. If she speaks too much she won't be able to talk forever. She can get surgery but we just don't have the money for that and our parents are in the way of that."

I raised an eyebrow but didn't ask since he is scaring the crap out of me. He actually looks less a nerd than he use to. No wonder no one recognize him.

"Fine I won't tell anyone but what's in it for me."

"You won't die duh I'm not buying you or giving you anything."

He went to his friends while Violet stir in her sleep. She slowly woke up. She sat up while rubbing her eyes. Her phone and she picked it up.

"Hello?...what Joshua....S.Coups is here right beside me."

She pulled the phone away from her ear and sigh.

"Yes he knows now....don't worry I know my brother said some things to him....ok ok bye."

She hung up and look at me.

"What do you want to know?"

Violet POV

I was half asleep and half not. I heard everything but my body was asleep. He didn't say anything and I ask again.

He snap out of his thoughts and think again.

This is going to take a while.

After a while he answer.

"Your parents. I want to know."

He seem sad to say that but I know why.

"My parents are serial murder. They kill anyone they don't like or found out about them. Jin and me were abuse by them our whole life. *cough cough* It didn't make it better when we were getting bullied by you and the whole school."

My voice wouldn't come out again. I took out my phone and started typing.

'Jin didn't commit suicide he was murder. But he still has a chance to be resurrected from the dead. We don't know how yet but we are going to find one. The only thing is we need to know who killed him. Joshua and his sister know about us everything. He saw our parents hit us one time and started becoming involve into our problem. We didn't want to drag anymore people into our problem but I guess that's impossible.'

He look at me sadly.

"My mom was murder too when I was 8. My dad started drinking afterwards and found someone but she is just as bad as him. But when I find the person who killed my mom. I'm gonna make them pay. But it can't be your parents since my mom can't be hated by anyone."

I stiffen and mentally awkward laugh in my head.

You have no idea.